Question Constant notifications going through bluetooth

Search This thread

jkhawk

Feb 24, 2008
Probably 5-10 times a day when wearing my bluetooth headset I get the notification sound that goes off.

I've gone through about every setting that I can.

The sound is the notification I have chosen in settings. I changed it and when I did the sound changed to the new one. I can't figure out any way to tell what this is or turn it off.

jkhawk

Feb 24, 2008
Its a strange deal never seen this before. I got two recent notification sounds a little bit ago through the bluetooth and went to look at the logs on the app and nothing was active in the last 10 minutes. So, I really don't know how to identify the app or what the constant notification is from.

I show no notifications in the top area of the phone and the app says nothing was happening right when the sounds happened.

jkhawk

Feb 24, 2008
Nothing has stopped this. About once an hour I get my chosen notification sound that goes off in my bluetooth headset and as far as I can tell there is no notification associated with it. Just a random sound.

I have searched around and stumbled on a page where they were talking about com.qualcomm.qtil.aptxui

Is that something that can give me random notifications?

Top Liked Posts