continuous reset a51

Search This thread

vmirrimv

Hello, it seems like your recovery and os are broken. I also met this problem, when I tried to install a custom ROM by an incorrect way.
So, the only thing you can do is to enter the downloading (Odin) by first, forcibly restarting phone with pressing volume down and power buttons and then quickly switching to volume up and down buttons with connecting the phone to PC

Then you will need to flash a correct stock rom with the binary you had. That is all, i think

Reactions: toxicmixe

toxicmixe

Jun 27, 2022
Hello, it seems like your recovery and os are broken. I also met this problem, when I tried to install a custom ROM by an incorrect way.
So, the only thing you can do is to enter the downloading (Odin) by first, forcibly restarting phone with pressing volume down and power buttons and then quickly switching to volume up and down buttons with connecting the phone to PC

Then you will need to flash a correct stock rom with the binary you had. That is all, i think
I will try But what if it doesn't start download mode?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But it depends on your computer's power
    How can I solve the error since it does not let me enter twrp...
    Can you please be more specific?
    Continuous reset ot restart?
    Try entering TWRP while connecting to PC with USB cable.

What steps did you do to enter the downloading mode?
    lets start. is your phone constantly rebooting right now?