Control of stock Peugeot 308 LCD Display

Search This thread

simichoil

May 26, 2008
Ruse
Hi Guys,
I have a PX3 Android 7.0 Device with 4 GB Ram and 32 GB Rom. The unit is working now in Peugeot 308 with an LCD small display in the center console. It shows some stuff like Clock, media info playing, some information for the status of the car, Temperature and stuff like this.

34661-Display.jpg

I have seen that these devices have a software with touch buttons which help to go in the menu of this LCD display - but i cannot find this software on my unit. I know that it has to be activated via the Factory Settings menu (Code 126) - but really cannot find the correct can bus setting with which i can see this working. Could someone help me with this ?
I think it is the same also on some Citroen cars.

Thanks in advance for the support.

faria

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Feb 24, 2006
Jersey
same problem here with a Witson unit the worst is the you cant change the clock.
The only way to change the clock is by installing the original stereo!

the km/miles per hour also does not toggle . even though i know it can do it, if i reboot the device and look at the dashboard the trip computer toggles between mph/kph several times on its own for about 5 seconds.
I have upgrade my mcu and now im testing different settings in the can bus department.

another od thing is that my Peugeot partner only works when set as a 3008 on the can-bus setting.

ps,
tomorrow i will post the name of the app.

simichoil

May 26, 2008
Ruse
Hi, do you have any progress with this issue ?

I saw in Youtube some android devices installed on Peugeot - having this option working. They have the icon : Control Settings - and in this application there are the buttons with which all the settings in the Up LCD display can be manipulated. I have this application - but do not have the software buttons.

Thanks in advance for the support.

simichoil

May 26, 2008
Ruse
I made it. Please try the following CAN BUS setting in the Extra Settings :

Canbus 61 PSA_301&2008&408
Type 5 3008
Key mode 508/2012
Swap_key Normal

Then go to the Control Settings application and you should see the buttons with which you can make all the adjustments.

Waiting for your feedback.

plamenangelov

Jul 30, 2010
Hello, yesterday i receive my navi Witson W2-V5588 for PEUGEOT 407. My original navi was RNEG and work fine. New Witson work well but have some ....... When install it my parktronik stop work, auto daylight not on.
My canbus setting are:

Canbus 61 PSA_301&2008&408(Simple)
Type 9 407/2005
Key mode No
Swap_key Normal

Can sombody help me?

My car is Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI / 2010 years

Thanks

simichoil

May 26, 2008
Ruse
Hello, yesterday i receive my navi Witson W2-V5588 for PEUGEOT 407. My original navi was RNEG and work fine. New Witson work well but have some ....... When install it my parktronik stop work, auto daylight not on.
My canbus setting are:

Canbus 61 PSA_301&2008&408(Simple)
Type 9 407/2005
Key mode No
Swap_key Normal

Can sombody help me?

My car is Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI / 2010 years

Thanks

Yes, try the settings that i made above your post. That worked for me.

Ifkony

May 6, 2018
Same problem. My stock display show the radio station from my android audio and i have controls with buttons, but they not work and i cant access my system menu now

chrno522

Dec 17, 2010
How to change the language for the peugeot car dash?
Used to be able to change with the original radio but couldnt with the android head unit.