Conversion from SM-G781B to SM-G7810

Search This thread

KenSoftTH

Dec 19, 2020
Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to convert Thailand variant of S20 FE 5G (SM-G781B) to Hong Kong version (SM-G7810). Both has the same Snapdragon 865 chipset and X55 modem. The reason is that I have to study in Japan for three years and I need LTE B18 during my stay, which is not offered on SM-G781B. I had tried Odin method but it said that Secure Check Fail. I already unlock the bootloader and tried again, but still no luck. What I have to do?

Thanks

LGaljo

Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to convert Thailand variant of S20 FE 5G (SM-G781B) to Hong Kong version (SM-G7810). Both has the same Snapdragon 865 chipset and X55 modem. The reason is that I have to study in Japan for three years and I need LTE B18 during my stay, which is not offered on SM-G781B. I had tried Odin method but it said that Secure Check Fail. I already unlock the bootloader and tried again, but still no luck. What I have to do?

Thanks

Somewhere else I read you need patched Odin, so it does not check FW variants.

LGaljo

I'm sorry, but what does "patched Odin" mean? Is it a particular version? Do you know where I can download it? I have version 3.14. Thanks.
Something like this:

I did not test this mod. Use it at your own risk.

Reactions: fz75

nectons@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014
Hello,

Thanks
Hello friend. Did you find any solution?

Top Liked Posts