• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Convert Redmi K20 to Mi 9T (ONLY Xiaomi.eu BETA 20.3.26 & STABLE 11.0.2)

Search This thread

ToucherCD

Nov 29, 2011
I did the conversion using this patch For 11.0.4.0+ Stable: TWRP_K20_to_Mi9T_v3_Conversion_for_Stable.zip. but when turning on just modify the first image .. I want to change it from Redmi to Mi 9...

Install a working root explorer(need root)

"To rename the device you will need to change the build.prop which is in the "system" folder:
Step 1: Edit this line: ro.product.system.model=Mi 9T
Step 2: Create this line: ro.product.model=Mi 9T
Restart your phone to take effect."

nesoler

Jul 22, 2010
Install a working root explorer(need root)

"To rename the device you will need to change the build.prop which is in the "system" folder:
Step 1: Edit this line: ro.product.system.model=Mi 9T
Step 2: Create this line: ro.product.model=Mi 9T
Restart your phone to take effect."

Thank you, but I mean the images when you turn on the phone

Apr 12, 2019
Pederneiras
Thanks! Need 11.0.4.0 Stable camera mod too. ^^

If you have root, get the apk file from the MIUI Camera located in the root folder/system/priv-app /miuicamera. Open the apk file and then go to assets/watermarks. Make two copies of the "davinci_global" file, rename respectively to "davinci", and the second to "davinciin", after that replace the files inside the watermarks folder. After that you will be able to make your own mod. Me in beta version 20.2.27, and I'm out of time to install stable 11.0.4 and create the mod

Reactions: Micdu70

Micdu70

Feb 22, 2018
France
If you have root, get the apk file from the MIUI Camera located in the root folder/system/priv-app /miuicamera. Open the apk file and then go to assets/watermarks. Make two copies of the "davinci_global" file, rename respectively to "davinci", and the second to "davinciin", after that replace the files inside the watermarks folder. After that you will be able to make your own mod. Me in beta version 20.2.27, and I'm out of time to install stable 11.0.4 and create the mod

Okay it's fine, thanks! :)

TheDarkLord098

Mar 19, 2015
Hi so recently today I was able to successfully flash my stock ROM from Global 11.0.3 to Europe 11.2 (20.3.5).

All works, I have a new and version specific TWRP recovery which solves the decryption issue and such.

Only problem though is I can't seem to update my ROM from the latest Europe 11.2 (20.3.12). I am aware that we cannot install OTA updates like we normally would because we are on a custom recovery. I tried flashing it from the 'choose update package' where it brought me to the TWRP and executed OpenScript to flash, and also tried flashing from TWRP itself. No luck. Bootloop into Redmi Logo and TWRP recovery, so I end up restoring the working Eu version.

An updated tutorial on how to install OTA roms on custom recoveries would really be appreciated, thanks!

edgar43

Mar 30, 2017
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-12-23-19-54-645_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-12-23-19-54-645_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 222

Top Liked Posts