Convert Redmi K20 to Mi 9T (ONLY Xiaomi.eu BETA 20.3.26 & STABLE 11.0.2)

Search This thread

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
We don't need to modify MIUI Camera apk anymore (version 4.0) to edit watermarks.

My "universal" K20 to Mi 9T patch is available on xiaomi.eu => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-k20-to-mi-9t-conversion-patch-miui-11-12-android-10.54074/

;)

I tried your "universal" K20 to Mi 9T patch, I first with actual, but I prefer didn´t toch volumen steps and later tried with safe version but it but i get bootloop, i mean it goes from bootanimation to miui logo, again and again. My rom is xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30. Only works if I flash again with actual..is imposible come back to inictial stock Miui 12.0 20.4.30. "Remover" zip package didn´t work too. I had to make a factory reset to have the stock xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30.

PD..Always with orange recovery

sorry for my bad english

Micdu70

Feb 22, 2018
France
I tried your "universal" K20 to Mi 9T patch, I first with actual, but I prefer didn´t toch volumen steps and later tried with safe version but it but i get bootloop, i mean it goes from bootanimation to miui logo, again and again. My rom is xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30. Only works if I flash again with actual..is imposible come back to inictial stock Miui 12.0 20.4.30. "Remover" zip package didn´t work too. I had to make a factory reset to have the stock xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30.

PD..Always with orange recovery

sorry for my bad english

If you are "francors96" on xiaomi.eu forum, you are the only one to report me this bug yet. ^^

Oh yes, you need to flash "Universal" patch again after a ROM update (or a ROM reinstall) to be able to boot on weekly ROMs because the fingerprint build & security patch date info is old on these versions...

;)

Last edited:

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
If you are "francors96" on xiaomi.eu forum, you are the only one to report me this bug yet. ^^

Oh yes, you need to flash "Universal" patch again after a ROM update (or a ROM reinstall) to be able to boot on weekly ROMs because the fingerprint build & security patch date info is old on these versions...

;)
Sorry.. I'm not "grancord96", but a have the same problem. Flash after rom Universal patch didn't work for me...

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Micdu70

Feb 22, 2018
France
Sorry.. I'm not "grancord96", but a have the same problem. Flash after rom Universal patch didn't work for me...

Thanks

If you use OrangeFox version R10.1_2, try to install and use OrangeFox version R10.1_1 instead...

If you can do a clean install (this is for Official TWRP version, adapt for OrangeFox Recovery... :p):

1) "Fomat Data" button in TWRP's "Wipe" menu
2) "Reboot" menu in TWRP > "Recovery"
3) Put 20.4.30 xiaomi.eu ROM in phone's storage and install it
4) Put my "Universal" v1.0.1 patch in phone's storage and install it
=> Find "Copy recovery log in SD card" button and share this file here. :)
5) Reboot your phone

What's the result? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankJHTC

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
If you use OrangeFox version R10.1_2, try to install and use OrangeFox version R10.1_1 instead...

If you can do a clean install (this is for Official TWRP version, adapt for OrangeFox Recovery... :p):

1) "Fomat Data" button in TWRP's "Wipe" menu

2) "Reboot" menu in TWRP > "Recovery"

3) Put 20.4.30 xiaomi.eu ROM in phone's storage and install it

4) Put my "Universal" v1.0.1 patch in phone's storage and install it

=> Find "Copy recovery log in SD card" button and share this file here. :)

5) Reboot your phone

What's the result? :D
Sorry.. I made a clean install.. I don't want try more for a time.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

But it is important for me to know how erase your mod if we have problems with it..

Thanks for all

Micdu70

Feb 22, 2018
France
Sorry.. I made a clean install.. I don't want try more for a time.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

But it is important for me to know how erase your mod if we have problems with it..

Thanks for all

Reflash ROM removes the patch. ;)

Micdu70

Feb 22, 2018
France
Not in my case... Only can boot if I flash the actual versión... Or factory reset and flash again the rom

I added this on xiaomi.eu page, it explains it:

- If you already installed "Universal" patch and if your phone only boot to Recovery after flashing a ROM update or reflashing your current ROM.
=> You need to flash the "Universal" patch to be able to boot.

- To completely avoid a possible "only boot to Recovery" issue explained previously, you must always use "Safe" patch version but you will keep fingerprint build & security patch date info chosen by xiaomi.eu dev team (for Weekly .EU ROMs) or from Official China Stable ROMs (for Stable .EU ROMs) instead of latest Official Global ROM.

;)

Reactions: FrankJHTC

Top Liked Posts