Question Convert to Global ROM

Search This thread

caldas41

Mar 15, 2016
Hey,

It's been quite quiet in here so I am guessing not many people purchased one an X30.

Do we think like most of the previous Moto and Lenovo chinese phones we will be able to flash the global rom once available?

I managed to do it on my Lenovo Legion phones before and most chinese sellers do this too.

What do you think?
ola, quero voltar para rom chinesa pois minha global tem bug no audio, se puder me ajudar desde ja agradeço, abraço do brasil

Mod translation via GT: hello, I want to go back to Chinese rom because my global has a bug in the audio, if you can help me thank you in advance, hugs from Brazil

Last edited by a moderator:

caldas41

Mar 15, 2016
Hi guys, I'm quite new with ROM flashing and all that. I recently purchased a Moto Edge X30 (XT2201-2) flashed from China build S1SH32.55-8-6. Couple of questions: I experienced lag in video playback, stutters every few seconds with YouTube or any other app that uses video playback. Anyone else experiencing this or suggest fix? Resetting the phone seems to fix the issue until phone setup is complete, then it comes back. My second question is, can I get software updates? or do I need to manually install new updates on my own? thanks in advance.
Conseguiu resolver amigo?

Mod translation via GT: Did you solve it friend?

caldas41

Mar 15, 2016
Other bugs I found after doing the procedure are:
The battery has a higher consumption, but nothing exaggerated.
Moto Display Smart does not work.
It loses signal from the mobile network quite easily.
In some moments it heats up but it is spo restart that it returns to normal.
Rapaz como faço para instalar a CN, apesar deu pedir para enviar com CN e bootloader bloqueado eles me enviaram com uma global com áudio bugado. Pode me ajudar?

Mod translation via GT...AGAIN!! How do I install the CN, despite asking to send with CN and bootloader blocked they sent me with a global with buggy audio. Can you help me?

Badger50

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@caldas41

Greetings. As a last time courtesy, I have translated 3 of your posts, and removed 2 others for asking the same question. I don't know if you're having browser issues, or have just forgotten about XDA Rule #4:
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Either way, I am asking you politely to PLEASE post in English for all of your future posts. Thank you for your cooperation, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50

StuDentBR

Oct 28, 2018
Do you guys have any issues with navigation buttons (triangle, circle and square on the bottom of phone screen) ? Here sometimes I touch them and nothing happens...
Android auto is working after I reinstalled the rom...

Last edited:

Legza

Feb 16, 2011
Kovrov
Moto Edge X30
I do not know if it works or not, the latest update is from 1.04. I think it will not be updated, as well as the system itself.

Perhaps yes it will. On Moto Edge S Pro flashed to global I have updated it several times as it is updated via google services, not by the rom. This feature is updated manually, I am pretty sure that if you press on it, you will see the update progress to 1.05

Kassiopl

May 22, 2022
ola, quero voltar para rom chinesa pois minha global tem bug no audio, se puder me ajudar desde ja, abraço do brasil

Tradução do mod via GT: ola, quero a rom chinesa pois minha global está com bug no audio, se puder me ajude a ajudar desde já, abraços do Bra

ola, quero voltar para rom chinesa pois minha global tem bug no audio, se puder me ajudar desde ja, abraço do brasil

Tradução do mod via GT: ola, quero a rom chinesa pois minha global está com bug no áudio, se puder me ajude a ajudar desde já, abraços do Brasil
Friend, go to the Google app in the play story and take the beta version and your problem will solve

Amigo, vai no app do Google na play story e tira da versão beta que teu problema resolverá

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-230112-216.png
    Screenshot_20220521-230112-216.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

StuDentBR

Oct 28, 2018
Guys using the global rom, is just my phone or you have touch problems with 3 buttons navigation bar?
Here the circle button sometimes just won't work...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    help I ordered my x30 pro with CN rom and they sent it to me with global rom please someone who can change the global rom to CN rom and who can record it and upload a tutorial to youtube for those of us who don't know how to do it please help
    The latest firmware can download on this link: https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/motorola/hiphi/official/
    And update fw via MotoFlash Pro, Do not select items like the following picture
    help I ordered my x30 pro with CN rom and they sent it to me with global rom please someone who can change the global rom to CN rom and who can record it and upload a tutorial to youtube for those of us who don't know how to do it please help
    Is there any solution for audio bug in global? All audio no matter what source is either stuttering or going silent completely until i reboot the device.
    UPD: solution appeared to be quite simple - turning off google voice assistant resolved all of the problems, may be even only "ok google" command would be enough, gotta check.
    there are gapps in it, this is a global version with a Chinese modem, . The seller said they have a new global version. And the old version was also sent to me, since I ordered earlier than the new version was released.
    I managed to install this new ROM, follow the tutorial:

1- Bootloader unlocked

2- USB debugging enabled

3- Turn off the device and turn on Download mode (power + volume-)

4- On PC - unzip in a folder and run 多刷_音量下键+开机键.bat

5- Connect the USB cable and wait.

When you're done, be happy. It has native GAPPS, LTE radio working, NFC is ativable (I haven't tested if it works), full PT-BR translation, Moto Smart Display working! So far enjoying...

They could import the design of the notification bar and system shortcuts from the Chinese ROM, it is much more functional and beautiful.
    Hello friends, first of all, I'm from Brazil and I bought the Chinese version "by mistake" in January/2022. After a lot of research here at XDA I was able to SUCCESSFULLY install the REATIL BRAZIL ROM on my Chinese Edge X30.

0- UNLOCK OR BOOTLOADER.

1- Install the latest motorola drivers in PC.

2- I had to create a flashfile.bat file (instructions on the BR website https://www.stockrom.net/2021/02/tutorial-comandos-motorola.html#google_vignette).

3- Download the retail CN and BR ROMs in PC.

4- After joining all the files in a folder (as explained on the website above), replace the bootloader and radio files BR by the CN, in PC.

5- Put the device in Download mode, connect to the PC and run the .Bat file.

6- Doesn't work others works, but Google services are working perfectly (Google Assistant, Google Apps, Sync, in between).

The process is manual and extremely complex for novice users, I am not responsible for anything, do it at your own risk.

Please do each step carefully so as not to brick your device. If I find bugs or instabilities I will let you know here. Hugs and good luck!

PS.: not a PRO user but I've been following Android since 2008 and I've been using custom ROM since my first Android Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro.