brmfernandes

Mar 12, 2022
Screenshot_20220726-183537.png

Google play in chinese store.. lol
It's trustable?

WORMSITO

Aug 9, 2022
problem with motoflash pro.jpg

HI FRIENDS, I BOUGHT THIS PHONE WITH GLOBAL FIRMWARE AND I WANT TO UPDATE OR INSTALL THE CHINESE FIRMWARE, I DOWNLOADED THIS FROM LOLINET AND WHEN I´M ATTEMPTING TO FLASH WITH MOTOFLASH PRO THIS APP SHOWS ME THIS ERROR CODE, do you know how can I solve this? Thanks in advance :D

DEVICE FOUND!!!
ZY22DVTZSR fastboot

START FLASH!!!

flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
error: cannot load 'C:\Users\Alejandro\Desktop\moto': No such file or directory

flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img

flash bluetooth BTFM.bin

rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.000s

FINISH FLASH!!!

thaihoc1908

Sep 27, 2012
View attachment 5681071

HI FRIENDS, I BOUGHT THIS PHONE WITH GLOBAL FIRMWARE AND I WANT TO UPDATE OR INSTALL THE CHINESE FIRMWARE, I DOWNLOADED THIS FROM LOLINET AND WHEN I´M ATTEMPTING TO FLASH WITH MOTOFLASH PRO THIS APP SHOWS ME THIS ERROR CODE, do you know how can I solve this? Thanks in advance :D

DEVICE FOUND!!!
ZY22DVTZSR fastboot

START FLASH!!!

flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img

flash bluetooth BTFM.bin

rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.000s

FINISH FLASH!!!
You need copy rom to desktop, not C\users\....

KlausWillSeeYouNow

Sep 19, 2013
Thanks for this. But looks like you are outside of USA. Have you used VoLte in USA? Anyone else has it working? I tried to dig a little deeper into the settings to see what could be wrong. The IMS service is unavailbale/unregistered.
Has anyone figured out if VoLTE works on T-Mobile US? I want to buy the X30 Pro, but no VoLTE either on Chinese or Global ROM is a dealbreaker for me. (I don't understand why Moto doesn't include all VoLTE features on all roms like OnePlus.)

Bilal-Dz-31

Jun 9, 2022
I have delayed notifications on my Motorola Edge X30 phone. Do you have any suggestions to solve this problem? It worries me a lot.

jurarj

Mar 21, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
www.youtube.com

DevilMayCryBR

Dec 8, 2016
I have an Edge X30 XT2201-2, that came with chinese "global" rom (retcn), version (s0s32.16-29-12), but any other rom i tried does't work 100%.
So, to summarize this topic:
-To use a global rom that doesn't get stuck on infinite boot loop, or have strange bugs, do i have to use the chinese radio drivers? Thats all i have to do?
- If so, how can i do that?
I'm without my phone for 4 days now, trying everything i found on the web, but nothing is working for now...

Jun 13, 2022
I never tried to change anything as I noticed from many people who are using edge X30 China ROM and got many issues by doing that. So far, I am quite happy with this phone. Sorry that I can't help but just trying to remind the next person who will going to try.

Jun 13, 2022
I never tried to change anything as I noticed from many people who are using edge X30 China ROM and got many issues by doing that. So far, I am quite happy with this phone. Sorry that I can't help but just trying to remind the next person who will going to try.
Anyway, I can use most of the android functions and I found nothing trouble me. Cheers and good luck with your phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The latest firmware can download on this link: https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/motorola/hiphi/official/
    And update fw via MotoFlash Pro, Do not select items like the following picture
    Friend, sorry for the delay in responding. Motorola has a device restore tool that works very well. The direction I go is:
    1- Use this tool to recover the device (Lenovo MOTO smart assistent)
    2 - Unlock the bootloader
    3 - do the procedure on the site that I showed above on the PC to create the .bat commands.
    4 - download the CN and BR ROM also from the link above
    5 - copy the Radio and the Bootloader of the ROM CN and paste in the folder of the ROM BR, it will replace.
    6 - Put the device in Download mode, connect to the PC and run the .bat file.
    Hello, the Chinese store has sent a new firmware, please tell me how to install it? the bat. file has already been created. the bootloader is unlocked. boot mode is entered by pressing the power key and volume down? run the bat file from under windows or transfer the image to the phone. If you help with the instructions, I will be very grateful.
    https://wortechnet-my.sharepoint.co...pGuZxQ5WfQ_ocBH_VzSMEMrtReULyLeJ4eiQ?e=SIdVOB
    there are gapps in it, this is a global version with a Chinese modem, . The seller said they have a new global version. And the old version was also sent to me, since I ordered earlier than the new version was released.
    I managed to install this new ROM, follow the tutorial:

1- Bootloader unlocked

2- USB debugging enabled

3- Turn off the device and turn on Download mode (power + volume-)

4- On PC - unzip in a folder and run 多刷_音量下键+开机键.bat

5- Connect the USB cable and wait.

When you're done, be happy. It has native GAPPS, LTE radio working, NFC is ativable (I haven't tested if it works), full PT-BR translation, Moto Smart Display working! So far enjoying...

They could import the design of the notification bar and system shortcuts from the Chinese ROM, it is much more functional and beautiful.
    Hello friends, first of all, I'm from Brazil and I bought the Chinese version "by mistake" in January/2022. After a lot of research here at XDA I was able to SUCCESSFULLY install the REATIL BRAZIL ROM on my Chinese Edge X30.

0- UNLOCK OR BOOTLOADER.

1- Install the latest motorola drivers in PC.

2- I had to create a flashfile.bat file (instructions on the BR website https://www.stockrom.net/2021/02/tutorial-comandos-motorola.html#google_vignette).

3- Download the retail CN and BR ROMs in PC.

4- After joining all the files in a folder (as explained on the website above), replace the bootloader and radio files BR by the CN, in PC.

5- Put the device in Download mode, connect to the PC and run the .Bat file.

6- Doesn't work others works, but Google services are working perfectly (Google Assistant, Google Apps, Sync, in between).

The process is manual and extremely complex for novice users, I am not responsible for anything, do it at your own risk.

Please do each step carefully so as not to brick your device. If I find bugs or instabilities I will let you know here. Hugs and good luck!

PS.: not a PRO user but I've been following Android since 2008 and I've been using custom ROM since my first Android Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro.
    I have Chinese ROM and it has google services. You go in settings, system, last down in Google play services

I have Chinese ROM and it has google services. You go in settings, system, last down in Google play services
    I find this in xda developer. It work.
    Install GApps Suite on Edge (Stock China ROM) [NO ROOT REQUIRED]

https://xdaforums.com/t/no-root-required-install-gapps-suite-on-edge-s-stock-china-rom.4300581/

Update: I made the tutorial as simple as possible.

*Remove sim card or turn on airplane mode*

1. Go to Settings > System > Google Play Services

2. Turn on Google Play Services

3. Install latest Google Play Store from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/

4. Install other Google Apps

5. To install Google Chrome, you MUST update "Android System Webview" first

6. Install your other apps.

*Disable first the stock Moto dialer, contacts, Lenovo Appcenter and LeCloud (as these apps will mess up your Google contacts).

7. Install Google sync contacts app attached to sync contacts.

8. Default Motorola Contactt app will sync your Google contacts (no need to install Google Contacts)

9. Default Motorola Calendar app will sync your Google calendar (no need to install Google Calendar)

Done.

How to enable notifications in Motorola Edge S (phone will not kill the apps in background)

1. Go to Device Shield app

2. Go to Background Processing

3. Click the app one-by-one and update (as well as any app you installed that you want to receive notifications on time) to "Allow app running in background".

4. Go to Auto Start apps and enable your Google apps to auto start. I also do this with my other non-Google apps