• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Convert to International device

Search This thread

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
I have seen some discussion on converting the Pro McLaren to an international version, as it is supposed to allow updates to work after the device is rooted. Could some point at the procedure to do so, and is there any downside ?

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 3a
Sounds interesting but is there an international for 7 pro 5G
There is not. Honestly, this used to be a big factor for me buying OnePlus phones. These days, buying a 5G model makes more sense than having dual SIM. Custom roms may also fill in the void at some point, but this is obviously something we have to wait for. The good news: unlike the Sprint OnePlus 7 pro 5G, we can unlock the bootloader on this device and cut a lot of time in the process of making custom roms for our device.

luigi90210

Jul 29, 2010
There is not. Honestly, this used to be a big factor for me buying OnePlus phones. These days, buying a 5G model makes more sense than having dual SIM. Custom roms may also fill in the void at some point, but this is obviously something we have to wait for. The good news: unlike the Sprint OnePlus 7 pro 5G, we can unlock the bootloader on this device and cut a lot of time in the process of making custom roms for our device.

The spring oneplus 7 pro 5g can be unlocked if you convert to the international 5g OnePlus 7 pro

Top Liked Posts