• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Copy/paste

Search This thread

Kmoussa

Jun 19, 2021
Asus ZenFone 8
I'm having trouble
When I Receive a passcode and need to copy just the code , but what's happening is when i receive the code it's not underlined so I can copy that code and not the hole message. Iv never had this problem with my old Samsung s10e .
But with my new Asus ZenFone 8. I need to remember the code and enter it manually . Any suggestions would be great.

Reactions: blackhawk

Kemez

Mar 28, 2011
This has nothing to do with the phone. Some apps do not allow copying parts of text. Like messenger for example.
Check if you have the same version as of the app as on the Samsung.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Asus ZenFone 8
    I'm having trouble
    When I Receive a passcode and need to copy just the code , but what's happening is when i receive the code it's not underlined so I can copy that code and not the hole message. Iv never had this problem with my old Samsung s10e .
    But with my new Asus ZenFone 8. I need to remember the code and enter it manually . Any suggestions would be great.
    This has nothing to do with the phone. Some apps do not allow copying parts of text. Like messenger for example.
    Check if you have the same version as of the app as on the Samsung.