• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Copying Slot A to Slot B and vice versa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nobody07

Sep 7, 2010
Hello,

As discussed in other threads I have issues updating my 9.5.6 GM57BA rom to 9.5.7 or 9.5.8.

I tried both flashing via local update and through TWRP.

Both fail and only fix is going back to slot B where my actual setup is setting.

Based on that the only explanation that makes sense to me is that something on slot a is causing this mess. Easy way to prove would be to flash on slot b, but I don't want to/can't take the risk right now so I am looking for the way to make an exact copy of my slot B to slot A, and then flash to either of the slots to see if it's working.

Can any one point me to how I can do that?

Thanks

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
Smart Watches
Hello,

As discussed in other threads I have issues updating my 9.5.6 GM57BA rom to 9.5.7 or 9.5.8.

Both fail and only fix is going back to slot B where my actual setup is setting.

Based on that the only explanation that makes sense to me is that something on slot a is causing this mess. Easy way to prove would be to flash on slot b, but I don't want to/can't take the risk right now so I am looking for the way to make an exact copy of my slot B to slot A, and then flash to either of the slots to see if it's working.

Thanks
Please post your question only once, you already asked for help here https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...-question-noob-friendly-t3954564/post80082330

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
Hello,

Thanks

Since posting here, allow time to have your issue/question addressed.

Reactions: strongst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Thanks

Since posting here, allow time to have your issue/question addressed.