• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Corrupted Boot Img

Search This thread

hddnlns

Oct 22, 2021
Hey,
My boot image seems corrupted, i just accidentally flashed the stock ROM wrong.
Now i cannot boot into fastboot nor system, i only have the stock recovery with unauthorized adb.
Is there any hope getting my 2 day old phone back to life?

sakarya1980

Sep 29, 2004
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7T
Hey,
Now i cannot boot into fastboot nor system, i only have the stock recovery with unauthorized adb.
I post all boot images . You can flash it, you must flash vbmeta2 too in the folder. Not Lock your bootloader!
My condolences, I was in the same situation too. Is your phone under warranty?

Reactions: hddnlns

hddnlns

Oct 22, 2021
If flashing/rooting/unlocking doesnt void warranty on oneplus, then yes, i just got the phone 2 days ago.
I can't flash anything as its not possible to get to fastboot nor adb, while bootloader is unlocked tho.
I already requested repair from oneplus and waiting on an answer, also i purchased a fresh one from amazon which will be delivered today.
All i wanted was https://github.com/LuigiVampa92/SystemEdxposed but Oxygen doesn't seem to have init.d support, i need system edxposed because my banking app always finds magisk even with valid safetynet.

PS: If someone got the scatter file for Nord 2, then i could flash stock again by SP Flash.

Last edited:

hddnlns

Oct 22, 2021
Also since i'll get a new phone, i just ask here if anyone knows an app or something to send AT commands to the mediatek.

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Mate 20 X
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Hey,

Do you not get into bootloader fastboot mode if you power up the phone with Vol - and Power button keys?

Reactions: hddnlns

hddnlns

Oct 22, 2021
Nope, it also shows just like on system boot the corrupted boot message.
All i have access to is stock recovery with unauthorized adb and MediaTek COM Port which i could use to flash but i need a scatter file for that.

download.jpeg

Last edited:

hddnlns

Oct 22, 2021
I also have now found a tool that works with MT6893 Chip:

I just have to get an Indian Reseller to get access to the tool.
Then I can dump full scatter and replace broken images from stock.

Boris911

Dec 6, 2007
Brno
My phone is now fully restored.
Here is the scatter map i used:
Hi, I have the same problem, but scatter file don't work for me.

screenshot_20211105_021507.png

How can I restore my OnePlus Nord 2 5G, please? That Indian unlock tool don't support pay by credit card or via. PayPal. 😥

I thank you very much in advanced for your answer.

Attachments

• screenshot_20211105_021507.png
    screenshot_20211105_021507.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 5

Boris911

Dec 6, 2007
Brno
My situation is the same. When I push VOL- and Power I get recovery, where is unauthorized ADB, well I am not able to restart Nord 2 5G to fastboot/bootloader mode.

image0.jpeg

List of devices attached
ON4LPN9HJVGEY57D unauthorized
image1.jpeg

HofaTheRipper

Apr 26, 2014
St. Veit an der Glan

Boris911

Dec 6, 2007
Brno
How to fix phone?Boris911
I got info that I have to push both VOL+ and VOL - with Power (3 button at once) for enter to fastboot/bootloader.

It was self relocked. I had to unlock it again and after that I was able to flash vbmeta2.img again. The phone is working. But I have 3 problems.

1.) Camera not works.
2.) I am not able to updates = flash from A.07 to A.11 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/oneplus-nord-2-oxygen-11-3-dn2103-eea-rom.4331695/post-85615147 = update_07_auf_09.zip, update_09_auf_10.zip, update_A10_auf_A11.zip).
- With TWRP:
IMG_2155.PNG
- With stock recovery where show this for few second and back on Android I got message that update failed.
IMG_2154.PNG

3.) With SafetyNet patch (Magisk Hide Config Props) I pass with SafetyNet test, but in Google Play the devices haven't Google Certification and from that reasons I am not able to use Google Pay.

I will try erase all partition (for total death of phone = display will not show anything after push power button) and send it to repair, when I bought it new on Thursday afternoon.
e.g.:
dd if=/dev/null of=/dev/block/sdc49 (boot)
dd if=/dev/null of=/dev/block/sdc30 (boot_para)
dd if=/dev/null of=/dev/block/sdc50 (vendor_boot)

Top Liked Posts