Cortana with Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L09

Search This thread

itmonitor

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,
not sure this is the right forum. I purchased a Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L09 recently. This smartphone is really good. However, when I try to install the Cortana android app, it will not find it in the Google Play app. I am based in a country where Cortana should be available for install. For this reason, I then make a search on my Windows pc and I find Cortana in the Google Play shop, but amazingly, it is marked that the Huawei CLT-L09 "is not compatible with Cortana" (!!!).

How come that a smartphone launched in 2018 is not compatible with Cortana? Perhaps I am missing something. Has anybody experienced the same issue? Please, is there a way I can install Cortana on the P20?

Any advice is welcome.

IM

0dg60i

golf60

Aug 5, 2010
Hi,
not sure this is the right forum. I purchased a Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L09 recently. This smartphone is really good. However, when I try to install the Cortana android app, it will not find it in the Google Play app. I am based in a country where Cortana should be available for install. For this reason, I then make a search on my Windows pc and I find Cortana in the Google Play shop, but amazingly, it is marked that the Huawei CLT-L09 "is not compatible with Cortana" (!!!).

How come that a smartphone launched in 2018 is not compatible with Cortana? Perhaps I am missing something. Has anybody experienced the same issue? Please, is there a way I can install Cortana on the P20?

Any advice is welcome.

IM

0dg60i

Try to download from apkmirror and it should work

itmonitor

Nov 4, 2018
Try to download from apkmirror and it should work
@golf, many thanks. I found out Cortana at the apkmirror. Please, is this apkmirror an official download or it is a third party Cortana version (not official from Microsoft)? I mean if it is safe to install in the smartphone. Please, let me know.

golf60

Aug 5, 2010
@golf, many thanks. I found out Cortana at the apkmirror. Please, is this apkmirror an official download or it is a third party Cortana version (not official from Microsoft)? I mean if it is safe to install in the smartphone. Please, let me know.

It's safe. Apkmirror is a homepage with all downloads also beta versions etc.

Reactions: itmonitor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's safe. Apkmirror is a homepage with all downloads also beta versions etc.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone