COS 13.1 ZNH2KAS1KN - New Update for OPO

Search This thread

gauravsaini964

Apr 13, 2013
Cyanogen recently pused out COS13.1 for our beloved OPO.
Here is the link to OTA :-
http://builds.cyngn.com/incremental/bacon/cm-bacon-64003595ee-to-ced5430fc0-signed.zip 378 MB

"Upgrade your device to Cyanogen OS 13.1. Based on Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow, this update provides critical security fixes, improved stability/performance, product upgrades, and new mods for Cortana, OneNote, Microsoft Hyperlapse, Skype, and Twitter."

Changelog :-
Complete changelog currently unknown.
  • 1st June Android Security patch level
  • Some MOD Addons.
  • Skype integration in dialer.Removal of NextDialer. Looks like stock dialer.
  • Hyperlapse mod in camera.

Update Instruction :-
Stock Unrooted Devices
To flash OTA you need stock unrooted phone.
Flash via stock recovery.

Rooted devices
1st unroot the device or flash system image from previous update then flash the OTA from recovery.

Last edited:

gigatroned

Jan 1, 2008
Caserta
Hi, i've a problem flashing the OTA update...
TWRP locks the update giving me the error7
I've completly unrooted with SuperSU settings.

Thanks a lot.

dam76

Oct 30, 2013
stock recovery here. in the middle of the update it gives me an error.
All the page with red fonts, after a few second the message disappear and I have not been fast enough to read.
after reboot everything it is normal, but still COS 13.0

alijoregon

Oct 22, 2013
stock recovery here. in the middle of the update it gives me an error.
All the page with red fonts, after a few second the message disappear and I have not been fast enough to read.
after reboot everything it is normal, but still COS 13.0
Try to install the previous update, and then with recovery stock reinstall the last update.

alijoregon

Oct 22, 2013
thanks, I tried installing previous update (same file cm-bacon-64003595ee-to-ced5430fc0-signed.zip that gave me Marshmallow in the first place)
but it gave me the same error again!
This time I took a screenshot with an old phone:
http://i.imgur.com/sW5NTyb.jpg
Is your previous update the full OTA? The incremental is not valid. If you did root any time your system is modified. You must reinstall the full zip.

dam76

Oct 30, 2013
Is your previous update the full OTA? The incremental is not valid. If you did root any time your system is modified. You must reinstall the full zip.
yes: my system was rooted, so I had to perform a full wipe and install what I think to be the full zip (cm-bacon-64003595ee-to-ced5430fc0-signed.zip 377MB)
where can I download the full zip just to make sure?
does the full zip update wipe apps and data?
thanks in advance for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: wGRV

alijoregon

Oct 22, 2013
yes: my system was rooted, so I had to perform a full wipe and install what I think to be the full zip (cm-bacon-64003595ee-to-ced5430fc0-signed.zip 377MB)
where can I download the full zip just to make sure
thanks in advance for the help
This time you needn't do full wipe. Only installing the full OTA via TWRP and then you must come back to the original recovery and install the incremental update. By this way you will have the last update.

All the links are in a post on this web, I don't remember the name of the post, but is easy to find.

dam76

Oct 30, 2013
This time you needn't do full wipe. Only installing the full OTA via TWRP and then you must come back to the original recovery and install the incremental update. By this way you will have the last update.

All the links are in a post on this web, I don't remember the name of the post, but is easy to find.

thanks! here I found the CM13.0 Signed flashable zip
cm-13.0-ZNH0EAS2JK-bacon-signed.zip 691 MB

rebooting
applying full zip via stock recovery
rebooting - everything apparently the same
applying update via stock recovery
rebooting... optimizing apps...
success! COS 13.1 up and running! (phone very warm though)

thank you very much for the support. (why messing with android must be so complicated?)

leokook

Feb 11, 2014
Sincelejo
Hi, i also have an ERROR while installing the OTA.
1. I had updated to CM13 via OTA.
2. Since I had an issue with stuck lockscreen , installed TWRP and wiped cache ( Stock CM recovery was not helping). Phone worked great since then.
3. TWRP was not longer there, instead CM Recovery.
4. New update has arrived, but i get an "ERROR" word in the middle of screen while installing.

What can I do?
Thank you in advance for your response.

Seems to be fine. Minimal fixes but at least something...

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Hi, i also have an ERROR while installing the OTA.
1. I had updated to CM13 via OTA.
2. Since I had an issue with stuck lockscreen , installed TWRP and wiped cache ( Stock CM recovery was not helping). Phone worked great since then.
3. TWRP was not longer there, instead CM Recovery.
4. New update has arrived, but i get an "ERROR" word in the middle of screen while installing.

What can I do?
Thank you in advance for your response.

rebooting

thank you very much for the support. (why messing with android must be so complicated?)

USER ABOVE YOU POSTED HOW HE DID IT. FOLLOW HIS GUIDE AND THANK HIM

kimikim0

Oct 11, 2011
anyone have problem with titanium backup on latest ota s1kn ? i cannot freeze and restore app , any idea ? su version 2.65

imna357

Mar 31, 2010
washington, DC
Google Pixel 5
Updated on this one yesterday, and I regret it....my phone now charges very slow, it took 8 hours to fully charge, dont have this issue before, tried everybody else fixes, but did nothing...do anybody has the flashable ZIP on the previous version and can be flashed using stock recovery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogen recently pused out COS13.1 for our beloved OPO.
    Here is the link to OTA :-
    http://builds.cyngn.com/incremental/bacon/cm-bacon-64003595ee-to-ced5430fc0-signed.zip 378 MB

"Upgrade your device to Cyanogen OS 13.1. Based on Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow, this update provides critical security fixes, improved stability/performance, product upgrades, and new mods for Cortana, OneNote, Microsoft Hyperlapse, Skype, and Twitter."

Changelog :-
    Complete changelog currently unknown.
    • 1st June Android Security patch level
    • Some MOD Addons.
    • Skype integration in dialer.Removal of NextDialer. Looks like stock dialer.
    • Hyperlapse mod in camera.

Update Instruction :-
    Stock Unrooted Devices
    To flash OTA you need stock unrooted phone.
    Flash via stock recovery.

Rooted devices
    1st unroot the device or flash system image from previous update then flash the OTA from recovery.
    Okay, so I've had some similar expected issues as everyone else while attempting to get this update...when I bought my OPO a month ago, it had CM13 nightlies (old march builds, even), so switching over to COS was a little bit of a pain...that said, the switch to COS kept most of my data; apps were gone, but pictures and media were not. Nice bonus for me, other than the messy directories that need cleaning. Anyway, when attempting to flash using TWRP, I obviously get problems, it's not happening...but then stock recovery gives me "error", that's it, no more info than that. Using TUGA's TWRP(which I heard works for OTA's) I get "error 7: 745295:(insert series of numbers and letters here, roughly 20 digits long) not found" and I can't find any info on this, other than the updater script issues. I have had Xposed (systemless, 85.3)and SuperSU(also systemless, v2.74), but uninstalled both prior to update. Would there be files left behind keeping me from updating? If so, where could I find them?

EDIT: Just remembered this and thought I'd point it out, in case it helps point the right direction...the error occurs after verifying the release keys, so I'm thinking maybe build.prop issues?
    What I did for a successful update :
    - download :
    1. CM13 stock recovery
    2. ZNH0EAS2JK full image
    3. latest incremental ZNH2KAS1KN
    - through TWRP make a backup
    - then install CM13 stock recovery (using img option with TWRP)
    - reboot to stock recovery
    - first install again ZNH0EAS2JK full image
    - IMPORTANT : reboot to system (it will "clean" your system without wiping your apps or files, no more root access neither custom kernel, etc.)
    - reboot again to stock recovery
    - then install latest incremental ZNH2KAS1KN

You can then re-install TWRP via fastboot.

it should work for everyone.
    Enjoy !
    Try this

1. Twrp 3.0.2-3 tugapower
    2. Flash stock rom cos13
    3. Flash Ota cos13.1 from @Spannaa
    4. Flash supersu 2.67
    5. Reboot.

I used this method without losing my twrp. Good luck

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Here is the download link for the TWRP Version

http://builds.cyngn.com/factory/bacon/cm-13.1-ZNH2KAS1KN-bacon-signed-88797441b5.zip

https://cyngn.com/support

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

rebooting