Could anyone help me please ? :)

Search This thread

mehmetdyn

Jan 4, 2015
Hello guys.. I have some problems about my samsung wave 2.. I think it is bricked but i m not sure.. Here you are some information about my problem:
-when i take charge to phone sometimes it says "file not found" or nothing happend..
- i tried to flash or something but nothing happend again
I read about jtag or something else but i could not understand my problem yet. Could any one help me about this case what is my phones problem how can i fix it? thank you..

BenzoX

Nov 11, 2013
Grenoble
Hello guys.. I have some problems about my samsung wave 2.. I think it is bricked but i m not sure.. Here you are some information about my problem:
-when i take charge to phone sometimes it says "file not found" or nothing happend..
I read about jtag or something else but i could not understand my problem yet. Could any one help me about this case what is my phones problem how can i fix it? thank you..

Wave is hard to brick.
File not found means Fota try to find an android kernel somewhere. (I guess you had badadroid or stuff like that).
Either put a valid android kernel at the good place (depend of the fota you are using), then install android.
Or boot in download mode and flash a FULL bada firmware (one containing Bootfiles and Fota).

Reactions: mehmetdyn

mehmetdyn

Jan 4, 2015
Wave is hard to brick.
File not found means Fota try to find an android kernel somewhere. (I guess you had badadroid or stuff like that).
Either put a valid android kernel at the good place (depend of the fota you are using), then install android.
Or boot in download mode and flash a FULL bada firmware (one containing Bootfiles and Fota).

But it doesn't work imm how can i say i could not start it. Yeah i had badadroid in phone micro sd. Coud you help me about fixing it ? Just say me what i should do step by step again thank you :rolleyes:

mehmetdyn

Jan 4, 2015
Sometimes when i putcharging it says like that

Attachments

• 20150113_234945.jpg
    20150113_234945.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 47

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    now after some trying to get download mode it just open for a sec i see "download mode" and it turns off again..

Maybe battery empty...
    Try to charge Battery...
    I mean in working handset or in other ways...

Google... how to charge battery without handset or check this thread...
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2365748

Best Regards

Wave is hard to brick.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone