Question Could someone help please

Search This thread

kevinireland11

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
Google Pixel 7
Screenshot_20221127-150107.png
Screenshot_20221127-151820.png

My phone went like this last night, and it hasn't came back on again, my phone was on low battery last night and it went into extreme power saver, I don't no if this is just a coincidence or not but I'm lost here

MidnightDevil

Apr 2, 2012
London
Redmi Note 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I don't no what has happened but I use that phone code *#*#4636#*#* to change it to 4g, and it reconnected, hopefully it's a one off issue and I'm not being locked out

P6P has its issues with data and reception. Lot's of complaints about low reception / low voice quality with low reception and slow data transfers (wifi isn't unheard of either but less problematic). I think it's been improving with software updates but mine still a complete pile of **** in terms of reception and phone call quality.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    never seen that before. id turn it off, take the sim card out, clean it, re-insert and see if that does anything. Otherwise call EE and check their isnt an issue with the account?

edit: you havent turned on airplane mode or something have you?
    I'd also try to change different APN settings. I'm guessing only mobile data is affected and wifi works fine?
    I don't no what has happened but I use that phone code *#*#4636#*#* to change it to 4g, and it reconnected, hopefully it's a one off issue and I'm not being locked out

P6P has its issues with data and reception. Lot's of complaints about low reception / low voice quality with low reception and slow data transfers (wifi isn't unheard of either but less problematic). I think it's been improving with software updates but mine still a complete pile of **** in terms of reception and phone call quality.