Couldn't verify. Sign in to your account and start over.

Search This thread

KissKK

Mar 11, 2017
I got this message every time I try to log into my mi account and attach it in developer options / Mi Unlock status. I waited 30 damn days, what can I do with this bs?

503451_46482122_1877794222256501_3566169985057292288_n.png

joeljpa

Dec 5, 2018
I got this message every time I try to log into my mi account and attach it in developer options / Mi Unlock status. I waited 30 damn days, what can I do with this bs?

Okay so I stumbled onto your thread because I faced a similar issue with my Redmi Note 4, so don't know if it helps. For all it's worth, here it is.

With my previous experience with MIUI, I knew arbitrary stuff like restarting etc would help. I just followed what they said per your screenshot...."Sign into your account and start again", I signed out my MI account and signed back in. It worked.
Though then the next step was the MI unlocker desktop app (for those who don't know, look up how to unlock the bootloader for your MI device) which again said a random demand "Try again after 72 hours". I obeyed and tried the next weekend and voila! I flashed it and now am on Lineage. No more MIUI for me!

semear2

Nov 9, 2013
Florianópolis
Okay so I stumbled onto your thread because I faced a similar issue with my Redmi Note 4, so don't know if it helps. For all it's worth, here it is.

With my previous experience with MIUI, I knew arbitrary stuff like restarting etc would help. I just followed what they said per your screenshot...."Sign into your account and start again", I signed out my MI account and signed back in. It worked.
Though then the next step was the MI unlocker desktop app (for those who don't know, look up how to unlock the bootloader for your MI device) which again said a random demand "Try again after 72 hours". I obeyed and tried the next weekend and voila! I flashed it and now am on Lineage. No more MIUI for me!

Sorry, but how to start the account again?

momello

Aug 24, 2007
That actually worked, sign out then in. Now added my device

That actually worked, thank you

aali1

Nov 18, 2012
I waited for a week to unlock my phone and now when am adding my account it says account couldn't verify sign in again. So i did and it worked ok but my time reset again and showing to wait 172 hr again. So next week am trying to add my device but i failed. Same problem pop up. It says couldn't verify add again. Tried many methods and when I turned "find my device" option off I successfully able to verify my mi account but problem is still i couldn't Unlock my phone. I gave me 168 hour time to wait again. Am losing my patient don't know how to solve it. If anyone solved the problem please share your experience and help me out. thanks. AND MY PHONE IS XAIOMI NOTE 10 PRO.

Last edited:

aali1

Nov 18, 2012

Did you try turning off find my device option? try it and then select add account again. Account couldn't verify will not show then i hope. must use mobile data.

evaliceknight

Feb 13, 2016

THIS IS WORKED. same device with me. I wanna unlock my note 4 cause the last update made my wifi reciever cant detect signal that even the antenna only 2m far

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry, but how to start the account again?

Try this part? "I signed out my MI account and signed back in. It worked."
    Else give more details, I'll see if I can remember what to do.