Coupons for FREE "Darth Star" watch face at the Galaxy Gear store!

Search This thread

S1CAR1US

Apr 8, 2016
I'm successful getting the coupon registered, but I can't find your watch face in the Gear store!

To get the Coupon:

- tap three dots in top right corner
- tap "My apps"

(May have to sign back into Samsung account)
- tap [your email address or Samsung user name]
- enter Samsung account password

- tap "Payment methods", "Coupons"
- tap Register, and Enter the code

Did you try searching "Darth Star"?

Yes I just tried it and it is still showing up just fine. You can either search for "Darth Star" or "ConcepTech" without the quotes obviously... either one should net you the correct app. Let me know if you get it. I believe that once you have registered a coupon code it is yours and at that point the code becomes invalid to anyone else but you... so it should be fine when you try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: arl16

Dodge DeBoulet

Mar 4, 2012
usa codes:

S8zeesfmfnsinaep

s8zeog4asb8lmhng

s8zep8xy9e0efstk

s8zeln8xplf12tps

s8ze7387luu5bda4

s8ze0mu4av7jod2f

s8zehc42g4yrwni7

s8ze2slakl3u16cv

s8zetcmk42r33m8a

s8ze9ixugergs27c

Excellent, Sir, and thanks!

Should we assume that these codes will take some time to become active, like the last time? I was able to register one of them, but it doesn't seem to be linked to the Darth Star watch face yet.

S1CAR1US

Apr 8, 2016
If anyone else still needs codes just post the country and I will provide asap! Thank you to the couple people who have left reviews, however about 90% of people who used a code didn't bother to take the time to leave a comment. This is time consuming for me as well, so while it is not mandatory or required, I would really appreciate the effort. Thanks guys!

S1CAR1US

Apr 8, 2016
Could you please post some coupon for Kuwait? Thanks in advance.

Not sure if one of these will work for you but there is none for Kuwait specifically, hopefully this will work though... good luck...

U.A.E.

S8ZE2AG92FC4ZPPD
S8ZECVLOQNX9YRZA
S8ZEMJOQMAWG8A5A

Global section 'A'

S8ZEH3PFUM9RCEK0
S8ZEHN1O9PS3H47T
S8ZEJ5GOV48FGCQF

If there is something else you think might work just let me know.

S1CAR1US

Apr 8, 2016
Should we assume that these codes will take some time to become active, like the last time? I was able to register one of them, but it doesn't seem to be linked to the Darth Star watch face yet.

No these are from the same batch of codes so they are already active and good for another 20 some odd days. And actually from what I am gathering, it actually doesn't take you right to the face, you actually have to search for it. Just search for 'darth star' and should pop right up. But once you register the code it is yours so you should be good to go. hope you enjoy it.

Dodge DeBoulet

Mar 4, 2012
No these are from the same batch of codes so they are already active and good for another 20 some odd days. And actually from what I am gathering, it actually doesn't take you right to the face, you actually have to search for it. Just search for 'darth star' and should pop right up. But once you register the code it is yours so you should be good to go. hope you enjoy it.

Hmm. Ok. Well I'm not sure what's going on, then, but I've registered a code and when I locate "Darth Star" and tap the download button, it simply asks whether I want to pay by Paypal or Credit card and says "No discounts available."

The Coupon shows up in my list of Registered coupons and indicates it's a Seller Coupon with a Discount of 100% that expires on January 11, 2017. The Coupon Code is G000040840, with an issue date of January 11, 2017. The description field is blank.

I really appreciate you providing these codes, it's a great marketing and word-of-mouth tool and a select group of customers get free stuff. Thanks for doing this, and I hope I can figure out how to make it work (and I will absolutely write a review!) :)

S1CAR1US

Apr 8, 2016
Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet:
Hmm. Ok. Well I'm not sure what's going on, then, but I've registered a code and when I locate "Darth Star" and tap the download button, it simply asks whether I want to pay by Paypal or Credit card and says "No discounts available."

The Coupon shows up in my list of Registered coupons and indicates it's a Seller Coupon with a Discount of 100% that expires on January 11, 2017. The Coupon Code is G000040840, with an issue date of January 11, 2017. The description field is blank.

I really appreciate you providing these codes, it's a great marketing and word-of-mouth tool and a select group of customers get free stuff. Thanks for doing this, and I hope I can figure out how to make it work (and I will absolutely write a review!)

So if you read the O.P. one more time I am sure you will see your mistake. I am guessing it has been a while since you had read it originally so I understand, no big deal... ;) But what you want to do is select Credit Card, only then will it give you the option to utilize your coupon. You wont have to charge anything to your card or put in the info. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else. :good:

Dodge DeBoulet

Mar 4, 2012
So if you read the O.P. one more time I am sure you will see your mistake. I am guessing it has been a while since you had read it originally so I understand, no big deal... ;) But what you want to do is select Credit Card, only then will it give you the option to utilize your coupon. You wont have to charge anything to your card or put in the info. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else. :good:

Yes, I selected Credit Card, but it then prompted me to register a credit card. Since I haven't purchased anything from the Samsung store yet, I didn't have a card registered.

I added my AmEx card, but the only choices when I go to pay are PayPal and AmEx. No sign of the coupon ...

Thanks again for your help. If you feel you've spent enough time attempting to resolve this, no worries ... I may actually wind up spending some money to get it :)

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
There is no voucher option i see in my app store?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Also this watch face isn't found in app store.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED​
    Face is still available via the Samsung Galaxy App Store, Search for ConcepTech

Hey guys, here are some coupon codes for a cool watch face! Enjoy!

ScreenImage_20161207123958869.png

*These could take UP TO 24 hours to become active, so if you really want to be able to use it keep trying because it is first come first serve. Here are the instructions on how to redeem and use it.

**Unfortunately, these can only be redeemed using a Samsung device via Samsung Galaxy Apps, so if you are running Gear from the Play Store your out of luck AFAIK. :(

1. How to redeem the voucher
    ① Run SAMSUNG Galaxy Apps on your phone.
    ② Sign up (or sign in)
    ③ Select [My page] --> [My vouchers]
    ④ Enter the voucher code to redeem

2. How to use the voucher
    ① Select application "Darth Star"
    ② Select “Buy”
    ③ Select “Credit Card” and then select your voucher

If you are in a country which is not here or you want one and were too late, leave a post here or send an email to admin@concepTech.design

USA

S8ZE08387NNI0T31
    S8ZE0MU4AV7JOD2F
    S8ZE18BXYUGNIER7
    S8ZE1AWA9U6VT2RH
    S8ZE1M9NI7MZQZ7V

United Kingdom

S8ZEJ8V59SKTN4KY
    S8ZEJEFQ0MYALJH5
    S8ZEL61RKN8R96R4

Thailand

S8ZE4PJIP6NGVA2O

Turkey

S8ZE4Q2PLHFMLBL6
    S8ZEBS74KRIP952B

Taiwan

S8ZE0LR0UTCBQREF
    S8ZE34KK9UXGZQST

Ukraine

S8ZEEQSKA2AK7KZB
    S8ZEMQD3BK83I2BK

POST YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU DIDNT GET ONE AND WANT ONE!
    Some for Norway please? Looks nice

Norway! Thanks, it would be appreciated if you would leave some positive feedback as well in exchange... :good: Enjoy it, there will be an update coming soon which will add some features and fix some issues with visibility of the hands.

NORWAY

S8ZE4U3E9IYKJSIG
    S8ZEAYNH8OPT5W2A
    I'm in Hong Kong! Any chance of a code? Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Here are some of my other watch faces I have recently released if you are interested. Positive feedback on the galaxy store would be much appreciated and even worth some more free coupons of other faces as I am trying to establish myself currently.

Watchface names to go along with thumbnails:

Gear S-Kull
    Number One Grinch
    You can find these right now in the store by searching those names, or for ConcepTech is the brand name.

The green one which is animated and interactive I have been spending a lot of time on and is really packed full of features., if you look closely at the pictures you will get a feel of the animations with the heart beat line and the bottom grid lighting. Also the shortcut buttons have an on and off light, they are shown lit up but if you want them to not stand out so much you can just switch off the lights. It is really cool and I will be probably releasing that one today.

Anyways here ya go! enjoy! rock it on the streets of Hong Kong!

HONG KONG

S8ZE1GLXHAI0S1VK
    S8ZE1NV36Z139AQB
    S8ZE2RHLXXER0GT4
    After someone is successful in using a coupon would you please post and share the process? Thank you. Oh and I'm going to post some canada ones in just a few minutes when i get back to my computer.

I'm successful getting the coupon registered, but I can't find your watch face in the Gear store!

To get the Coupon:

- tap "My apps"

To get the Coupon:

- tap "My apps"

Did you try searching "Darth Star"?

Yes I just tried it and it is still showing up just fine. You can either search for "Darth Star" or "ConcepTech" without the quotes obviously... either one should net you the correct app. Let me know if you get it. I believe that once you have registered a coupon code it is yours and at that point the code becomes invalid to anyone else but you... so it should be fine when you try again.