• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [Courbet][OFFICIAL][Android 12] The XPerience Project 16

Search This thread
Oct 1, 2021
I faced 2 issues.
The first one is that, when I use the google clock application, any action will lock the device and says google stopped working.
The second one is that, when I press the volume buttons, it shows me the volume sidebar like normal. On top of that, there is a button that can change the phone status from silent to DND or from DND to Normal. When I press it, again the device locks and I have to unlock the device again.

Both are annoying.
They are always like this but sometimes it happenes.

Darknssfalls

Aug 3, 2016
I faced 2 issues.
The first one is that, when I use the google clock application, any action will lock the device and says google stopped working.
The second one is that, when I press the volume buttons, it shows me the volume sidebar like normal. On top of that, there is a button that can change the phone status from silent to DND or from DND to Normal. When I press it, again the device locks and I have to unlock the device again.

Both are annoying.
They are always like this but sometimes it happenes.
Maybe a bad installation? I'm using the same Google clock without issues, no errors either with the volume sound status button 🤔

Oct 1, 2021
Maybe a bad installation? I'm using the same Google clock without issues, no errors either with the volume sound status button 🤔
Yes, same for me. Sometimes its like this.

BTW, I have weird issue. The original from was too bad for me. Means if I wanted to open WhatsApp, it was so laggy. Also swiping between the app drawer pages was laggy.

I installed this Rom and that issue is solved. But still sometimes my only game is laggy. Sometimes its not. I reinstalled the Official rom and this Rom again and again but the same.

Is your device laggy too?

Darknssfalls

Aug 3, 2016
Yes, same for me. Sometimes its like this.

BTW, I have weird issue. The original from was too bad for me. Means if I wanted to open WhatsApp, it was so laggy. Also swiping between the app drawer pages was laggy.

I installed this Rom and that issue is solved. But still sometimes my only game is laggy. Sometimes its not. I reinstalled the Official rom and this Rom again and again but the same.

Is your device laggy too?

I think its the only ROM that I tested that is not showing lag or freezes of any type (the battery its awesome todo 🤩). And I'm coming from CR > Shapeshift > DotOs > this.

Are you rooted and/or have any apps that modifies system appareance or behavior (Macrodroid, Tasker...)? What MIUI version/region you installed before this 🤓?

Oct 1, 2021
I think its the only ROM that I tested that is not showing lag or freezes of any type (the battery its awesome todo 🤩). And I'm coming from CR > Shapeshift > DotOs > this.

Are you rooted and/or have any apps that modifies system appareance or behavior (Macrodroid, Tasker...)? What MIUI version/region you installed before this 🤓?
Exactly, the lag is lesser compare to the previous ones but still sometimes its there.
I used to use V12.5.3.0

I am not rooted. even I don't have too many apps. Normal email app and only 1 game. Less than 10 downloaded apps.

Also another question, I forgot to note down my original MIUI region. So now if I want to lock my bootloader, I am not sure which one to use. On the box it's written M2101K9AG

Any idea also on this?

-TsT-

Jan 20, 2014
Tbilisi
i flashed twrp recovery and flash rom, after restart screen on Xperience Logo, but not continued finish. i waiting 15 minutes, but it not changed. after enter twrp recovery and eberything was deleted, then i download MIflash tool and flashed official global rom from fastboot, pleaae te me have i flash custom google or aosp other custom rom

Darknssfalls

Aug 3, 2016
Exactly, the lag is lesser compare to the previous ones but still sometimes its there.
I used to use V12.5.3.0

i flashed twrp recovery and flash rom, after restart screen on Xperience Logo, but not continued finish. i waiting 15 minutes, but it not changed. after enter twrp recovery and eberything was deleted, then i download MIflash tool and flashed official global rom from fastboot, pleaae te me have i flash custom google or aosp other custom rom
When coming from DotOs, I've wiped everything > Installed Global 12.5.5.0 > Formated Data (maybe this isn't requiered but It give me errors on other ROMs, so...) > Installed this ROM > Formated Data and everything its working fine.

@massoudmaboudi About yours device region, where do you buy it? In European physical stores and carriers its generally EEA. If you buy it online on a big store or that importa (AliExpress, European online shop, etc.) Global maybe.

Oct 1, 2021
When coming from DotOs, I've wiped everything > Installed Global 12.5.5.0 > Formated Data (maybe this isn't requiered but It give me errors on other ROMs, so...) > Installed this ROM > Formated Data and everything its working fine.

@massoudmaboudi About yours device region, where do you buy it? In European physical stores and carriers its generally EEA. If you buy it online on a big store or that importa (AliExpress, European online shop, etc.) Global maybe.
But if İ flash the wrong region, it will break the device.

-TsT-

Jan 20, 2014
Tbilisi
my mi11 lite is global

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-08-00-13-40-582_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-08-00-13-40-582_com.android.settings.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 73

Jinnnnnnn

Sep 10, 2021
I see the new rom in update (phone) but not on this post. and in the changelog it says this is the final version. Does that mean there won't be any updates in the future?

HerH2

Nov 1, 2015
Santiago
New update
Initial A12 Build, check first comment.

If u have fp issues use Yuki Kernel
2.0 version

Last edited:
Reactions: HIRA123

harinderpal077

Oct 21, 2021
so i have a mi11lite4g indian variant, do you know how can i install this rom on my mi11lite4g indian variant?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    h4CgRmp.png

XPerience is a free, community built distribution of Android 12.0.0 which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone. This project are based on AOSP/CAF The XPerience Project since 2011

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h> /*

[LIST]
    [*]Your warranty is now void.
    [*]

[*]I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    [*]thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    [*]do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    [*]before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    [*]you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
    [/LIST]
    NOTE: READ this PLS
    • []Please don't ask for etas []Please don't report same bugs all time []Report with logcat and dmesg []Screenshots representative only

Features:
    • Custom tiles (Caffeine, HeadsUP,Usb tether)
    • Power menu customizations (reboot to recovery one touch in advanced reboot, for bootloader do a long touch)
    • Theme appart dark, black
    • Bionic optimizations
    • NightFall Launcher our fork of Launcher3 (WIP)
    • 3 fingers swipe take screenshot
    • Lockscreen charging info
    • Navbar inverted layout (WIP)
    • Gaming optimizations (Also recommend to switch to completwe yuki kernel if exist for your device)
    • Edge lightning
    • Adaptive playback
    • Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
    • Work in progress...

WORKING:
    • Boot
    • Rild
    • LTE/3G/2G
    • bluetooth
    • Camera
    • camcorder
    • MTP
    • Sensors
    • Led
    • Wi-Fi
    • MUSIC
    • sounds
    • Videos
    • DT2W
    • NFC

Bugs
    • You tell me

CAF BRANCH: LA.UM.9.14.r1-18400.02-LAHAINA.QSSI12.0 AOSP branch: android-12.0.0_r9

Screenshot_20211119-171138_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20211119-171220_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20211119-171150_Configuración.png

Screenshot_20211119-171143_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20211119-171205_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20211119-171929_Configuración.png

Screenshot_20211119-171915_Ajustes avanzados.png
    Screenshot_20211119-171911_Ajustes avanzados.png
    Screenshot_20211119-171918_Ajustes avanzados.png

GAPPS: Not needed. included

The XPerience Project Contributors :
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/teammex.4403780/
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/herh2.7048111/

Source Code: https://github.com/TheXPerienceProject

ROM OS Version: Android 11 ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader Based On: AOSP/ CAF

Version Information Status: RELEASE

Changes in second post

Flash steps:
    - wipe data,cache etc.
    - flash rom
    - format data
    - reboot

If you like my work, you can buy me a coffee , coke or any drink :) all donations are appreciated.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TheXPerienceProject
    2021-12-01
    * Bug fixes
    * Dynamic Refresh Rate Now should be more smooth
    * CAF not yet
    * User build (This can helps with some banks apps, Safety still pass without prblems)
    * More check git...

2021-11-15
    * Initial A12 build Experimental
    * NOV ASB
    * Updates vendor/system_ext fromMIUI 12.5.3.0
    * Switched to AOSP refresh rate
    * Use Walleye oreo fp
    * Updated power_profile
    * add haptic levels
    * add power hal from pixel
    * And more

2021-07-15
    Gapps Included

* Initial Build A11
    very stable, I recommend it! Thanks to developer.
    Thread updated.
    There was a bit of a delay.
    Changelog in the first comment. Enjoy

The next step is A12.
    Awesome!

I want to try It. Any instructions for a correct installation? Thanks! @HerH2