I am trialling the free version of csos so maybe that is why. But no, I have tested it quite a bit and I can only seem to add a custom quick toggle that basically acts like a widget. I need to have bixby routines turned on to be able to add the quick toggle. And it will only turn on or off a specific routines. Not actually turn routines itself on or off.
Hi again! I am still confused with your query! Do you mean, you want to be able to turn on/off the feature 'Bixby Routines' itself? (Like, from the Quick Toggles on main screen?) And if yes, why? What's the use case? Give me an example of what do you exactly want to accomplish, may be I will understand better then.
When I share live location on WhatsApp, the coverscreen shows on the screen that I'm sharing a live location and double tap, single tap, swipe (right and left) doesn't work at all.
Can you post screenshot of the cover screen when you do the location sharing? (You can take screenshot of cover screen while folded, screen turned on, power + Vol down.)
Thank you for this great addition to Flip series. You really made a great use of the Small screen.
However, I am wondering why do I need to login/share my account information in order to be able to use the app? A few apps that require users to login with their Google account to be able to actually use it (except apps that require login). So what's the reason behind this?
Hi there! You're welcome, glad that CSOS is able to make the cover screen more meaningful.
The login, originally was created to allow only a handful of users an 'early access' to the App, it continues to stay there to avoid unauthorized usage/tampering of the App itself besides for future ability to save and restore settings. Right now, the login doesn't actually access/use any information other than email address for verification of 'Support Dev Pack'.
I've been using your app and loving it. I had issues with widgets not appearing on my Flip 4 but it was fixed in Beta 1.1, although after I got updated to Beta 1.4, I have the issue come up again and widgets won't show. Could you please fix that issue again? I will also be subscribing to the lifetime access once that's fixed.
Hi there! Did you try to restart phone? Everything should be working fine. Let me know how it goes.
I am thinking of getting a Z Flip and indeed this app is the only reason why I would even consider buying the phone. I tried the cover screen in the store and was utterly disappointed by how little Samsung made of the potential of the cover screen. I don't understand the discussion about spending 20 $ on your app if your app is what makes the phone worth any money.
I have a few questions, though:
1) Will there at one point be more functions available on the Z Flip 4 than on the Flip 3? I am considering just buying a Flip 3 as they are heavily discounted right now.
2) Will there be at some point the possibility to use any keyboard on the cover screen? I use Messagease which seems perfect for such a small screen. It is as compact as a T9 but allows for super fast typing.
3) When trying the Z Flip in the store, I couldn't use the hardware buttons to take a picture using the cover screen but had to use the touchscreen. The hardware buttons could turn on the camera but not take a picture. Does your app allow to remap the volume keys to take a picture? If no, do you think it is a change that is doable?
Hi there! I am glad that you find the App worthy of the $20 for Z Flips!
Responding to your questions,
- I can't comment behalf of Samsung ofcourse, but, I don't think software wise there is going to be any massive difference in features especially with respect to the cover screen.
- There is a possibility, but it requires few tweaking from Samsung itself, which I highly doubt they will do (atleast not with Z Flip3/4). So for all practical purposes, CSOS keyboard is the best you could get for the lifetime of Z Flips.
- You can indeed press the volume down button to take pictures on cover screen.