Cracked Screen International GS7 Edge

Search This thread
Jul 20, 2008
I cracked the screen (I believe both glass and LCD) on my international GS7 Edge. Samsung USA won't fix it, I am willing to pay pretty much whatever they would charge, but they won't touch. Is there anything definitive showing that the international version, G935F, uses a different Glass/LCD than the US versions?

Shipping back to the UAE, origin country of my device, is a bit steep; but has anyone sent their device back to the origin country for repair?

Finally, if that is not an option is there a reputable repair center in the USA for a screen replacement for the G935F?

Thanks for any feedback/help!!

I cracked the screen (I believe both glass and LCD) on my international GS7 Edge. Samsung USA won't fix it, I am willing to pay pretty much whatever they would charge, but they won't touch. Is there anything definitive showing that the international version, G935F, uses a different Glass/LCD than the US versions?

Shipping back to the UAE, origin country of my device, is a bit steep; but has anyone sent their device back to the origin country for repair?

Finally, if that is not an option is there a reputable repair center in the USA for a screen replacement for the G935F?

Thanks for any feedback/help!!

Isnt there any local phone repair shops in your neighbourhood ? All official service centers of all brands don't touch any device if they weren't made to be sold in a spesific region. You don't need to stick with official repairs, just find a good tech and get the job done. :good: