• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ CRB7 / for S8 & S8+]SpArTaXx'S RoM V2.0 Ultra-Extra Deabloated [OREO][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

savergiggio

Apr 30, 2013
SpArTaXx'S RoM V. 2.0
Hi everybody guys , i decide to make this Custom Rom Ultra-Light this mean that , once installed this rom you will have about 150 LESS APPS SYSTEM INSTALLED, WITH 100% OF STABILITY

Everything else has been replaced by Google Apps on my phone (they aren't inside the Rom , but you can install by your self in PlayStore, YOU CAN INSTALL SAMSUNG APPS AS WELL)
Why and what are the motivations of this decision?
-Simply Improvements in terms of Battery Performance and Speed Performance.

Support Telegram Group
https://t.me/joinchat/CTeLJE7ceWgDTgYSnJ6frw

ChangeList V2.0:
New:
-Removed more and less 150 new system apps , with 100% of stability
-Upgraded apps
-Improved speed and battery
Old:
-Fixed Camera app
-Fixed all bugs
-Added support for S8+
-Kernel nox T57
-Updated Magisk 16.0
-Zipaligned & Deodexed
-Improved battery life
Rebased on NEW G950FXXU1CRB7
-Bootloader: G955|950FXXU1AQL5
-PDA: G955|G950FXXU1CRB7
-Modem: G955|G950FXXU1CRB7
-MULTI-CSC: G955|G950FXXU1CRB7
-Zipaligned to optimize Ram Usage
-Fixed all problems of previous version
-Optimized battery and speed
-Added new Noxx T58 Kernel Oreo version
-Added Nox kernel that is very performing thanks to @Noxxxious
-Improved Performance , now have 1GB of free Ram
-Improved Smoothness and lo lags at all
-Added NEW network,media,battery and performance tweaks
-This is the best stable and performance Version of the rom :cowboy:
-FIXED KEYBOARD ISSUE
-Camera (SAMSUNG)
-Settings (SAMSUNG)
-MusicPlayer (SAMSUNG)
-Weather App (SAMSUNG)
-Voice Recorder (SAMSUNG)
-Stock OREO Kernel
-Based on OREO 950FXXU1CRAP ONLY FOR SM-G950F/FD (galaxy s8)
-Bootloader: G955|950FXXU1AQL5
-PDA: G955|950FXXU1CRAP
-Modem: G955|950FXXU1CRAP
-MULTI-CSC: G955|950FOXM1CRAP
-Tweaked to improve PERFORMANCE in terms of BATTERY and SPEED
-Busyboxed
-Magisk 15.4

Screenshots:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Download ROM:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673956719939822815

Download Flashzip for Dialer,Contacts &Messagging apps:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850494956

Installation :
-Install TWRP 3.2.1.0:
-Wipe: data, system and cache.
-Format data yes (Save data!)
-Install ROM !​

So please don't send me request , but just comment and say your opinion about this project. :D
Thanks to everybody hoping you all appreciate my work :eek:

Last edited:

torhect

Nov 4, 2014
Do i have to format data everytime i flash an oreo rom? Im actually on oreo rom.....

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Bro its not compatible now, but install my rom and then flash 955 kernel and try, but before do a backup... Then tell me if ot works

Noxxx is a s8/s8 plus kernel so it should work... and that the same base of s8 plus also i think itll work

torhect

Nov 4, 2014
I flashed the rom.. i have a s8 plus sm-g55FD and booted really fast.. no problem its compatible with the rom as i was expected, but there are some things to say:
-no dialer nor contacts apps (no google dialer installed also)
- no baseband detected.. so i have signal problem..
Why???

Reactions: rpsweb

savergiggio

Apr 30, 2013
I flashed the rom.. i have a s8 plus sm-g55FD and booted really fast.. no problem its compatible with the rom as i was expected, but there are some things to say:
-no dialer nor contacts apps (no google dialer installed also)
- no baseband detected.. so i have signal problem..
Why???

Ok perfect so do this... Now flash your modem.bin for s8+ to fix signal problems... For dialer and contacts its normal i deleted them... Just install what don you want. Google dialer and contacts aren't installed by stock i have downloaded them from playstore.

Reactions: zxspectrun

torhect

Nov 4, 2014
Ok perfect so do this... Now flash your modem.bin for s8+ to fix signal problems... For dialer and contacts its normal i deleted them... Just install what don you want. Google dialer and contacts aren't installed by stock i have downloaded them from playstore.

But there is another problem: i did install google dialer and contact but when I dialed q # dont show up the dialed screen where shows who you are dialing and cancel option etc etc!!!! Do you understand you also deleted that and that apk doesnt come with that!

Vanto

Mar 9, 2011
Skopje
so, I see (downloading it!!) new version SpArtAxX's RoM V1.4 - Copia, dated Feb 24, 2018 | today but not a single info :confused:

savergiggio

Apr 30, 2013
Iris.
Camera.
dont work fine
i uninstall the rom

But there is another problem: i did install google dialer and contact but when I dialed q # dont show up the dialed screen where shows who you are dialing and cancel option etc etc!!!! Do you understand you also deleted that and that apk doesnt come with that!

so, I see (downloading it!!) new version SpArtAxX's RoM V1.4 - Copia, dated Feb 24, 2018 | today but not a single info :confused:

Camera doesnt work, and dailer missing
Guys i found the error i'm working on a 1.4 version , it is in testing so isn't already available but all bugs have been fixed... Only wait few hours for release... I' m looking for someone who can test it for s8+...

Reactions: rpsweb

savergiggio

Apr 30, 2013
Iris.
Camera.
dont work fine
i uninstall the rom

Camera doesnt work, and dailer missing

That 1.4 onlinr fixes stuff?

Support Telegram Group
https://t.me/joinchat/CTeLJE7ceWgDTgYSnJ6frw

Its not the final version but for now yes

Reactions: tropilon

Top Liked Posts