• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ CRB7 / for S8 & S8+]SpArTaXx'S RoM V2.0 Ultra-Extra Deabloated [OREO][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

balooh88

Aug 31, 2010
I love this ROM. My problem is the theme because i want to make everything black to save battery. Can you include the theme or Samsung Theme that I can install. Thanks

savergiggio

Apr 30, 2013
Iris.
Camera.
dont work fine
i uninstall the rom

But there is another problem: i did install google dialer and contact but when I dialed q # dont show up the dialed screen where shows who you are dialing and cancel option etc etc!!!! Do you understand you also deleted that and that apk doesnt come with that!

so, I see (downloading it!!) new version SpArtAxX's RoM V1.4 - Copia, dated Feb 24, 2018 | today but not a single info :confused:

That 1.4 onlinr fixes stuff?

proud to see great works from italian devs! thanks a lot savergiggio!

Thanks bro

Reactions: altintas00

covfefe

Jun 12, 2017
Cool. I've installed this and will report back if I get any issues.
See my screenshots after the fresh install.
DrAqf4i.jpg

2CUXKhH.jpg

Edit: While installing the Samsung apps. (Notes, Calls, Music etc) I installed the Messages app and it won't launch. Has a blank screen. I can't uninstall the app or fix it in any way so I have to use another ROM.
Edit2: I tried some other ROMs and ended going back to RENOVATE ICE 15.0 which I installed a couple of years ago. When installing it asks what system and Samsung apps to keep and remove so you get to strip away all of the bloat and not worry about installing them afterwards.

Last edited:

dardanr3

May 10, 2014
can you post all system apps you have removed because i have a snapdragon s8 i cant use this rom please

Top Liked Posts