Search This thread

@csnxddd

Apr 22, 2021
Bogor Indonesia
IMG_20210422_142954_796.jpg
crDroid 7.4 For G610X
A11 | 32BIT

It's SGSI

BASED FROM eremitein crDroid GSI and @TheRealModder TheRealVendor.

Change log:
V.1.0
•Initial build

How to install:
•Clean flash (wipe cache,data,system,vendor)
•Flash CREATE VENDOR 2.0
•Flash Rom file
Note:i forgot whether i have added gapps or not.If you don't find gapps, flash gapps.

Bug's:
Rotating your screen for example, will make the phone get soft-rebooted. The workaround is enabling "Disable HW Overlays" on Phh Treble Settings. (Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc Features > Disable HW Overlays)

Fix rotation by @Astrako : Flash it as magisk module

Download :Ggoogle drive
Sorry,I'm remove link For a while,I want to fix can't boot in j7prime

I'm use Ares kernel 7.0 Reborn

Special thanks:
@TheRealModder for vendor
@Astrako for fix rotation module
eremitein for GSI
@SPARTANICUS and @bien2004official for AresKernel 7.0 Reborn
@frap129 for spectrum kernel managerr
@soulr344 and @ananjaser1211 for Display, Camera fix, and CreateVendor 2.0 in general
Muhammad Ramdhani (telegram) For Tutorial

Screenshot_20210416-205112_Growtopia.png

Screenshot_20210406-111539_Setelan.png

Last edited:
Reactions: yahiaashraf111

H MOUD

• Dec 12, 2020
    We want someone who has fully tried it, and in terms of games, does it support the highest frame rate? Does it support the spectrum and want all its errors? Can it be solved if possible? oneui

We want someone who has fully tried it, and in terms of games, does it support the highest frame rate? Does it support the spectrum and want all its errors? Can it be solved if possible? oneui

Try the GSI version. Might be better might not as essentially this ROM is just TRV+CrDroid packed into a flashable zip. And no this is not OneUI this is AOSP-based. And don't demand others to try the rom for you as there is nothing stopping you from doing so anyways.... And no spectrum doesn't always help in gaming performance. All it does is simplify setting kernel profiles for those who can't understand fully what each and every setting does. You'd be better off using a kernel that works best for you and tweaking only the necessary parameters in hktweaks rather than relying on presets that may be inefficient for your specific device or setup. Also, that magisk module for rotation doesn't work anyways...

Last edited:
    Reactions: H MOUD and @csnxddd

H MOUD

• Dec 12, 2020
    Try the GSI version. Might be better might not as essentially this ROM is just TRV+CrDroid packed into a flashable zip. And no this is not OneUI this is AOSP-based. And don't demand others to try the rom for you as there is nothing stopping you from doing so anyways.... And no spectrum doesn't always help in gaming performance. All it does is simplify setting kernel profiles for those who can't understand fully what each and every setting does. You'd be better off using a kernel that works best for you and tweaking only the necessary parameters in hktweaks rather than relying on presets that may be inefficient for your specific device or setup. Also, that magisk module for rotation doesn't work anyways...
    Thank you for this nice support and open-heartedness for the nice explanation, well I will give it a try But can you give me advice because I play a game of PUBG MOBILE on it and I do not want it to be commented or tangled? Give me full advice about it, and if there are mistakes, give me about it and how can I avoid it? Is it oneui? I do not speak English and I use the translator How can I get the most out of performance, battery life, the balance between them, and the highest number of frames in PUBG? Will this ROM meet my desire?🥺🥺🥺❤❤

Thank you for this nice support and open-heartedness for the nice explanation, well I will give it a try But can you give me advice because I play a game of PUBG MOBILE on it and I do not want it to be commented or tangled? Give me full advice about it, and if there are mistakes, give me about it and how can I avoid it? Is it oneui? I do not speak English and I use the translator How can I get the most out of performance, battery life, the balance between them, and the highest number of frames in PUBG? Will this ROM meet my desire?🥺🥺🥺❤❤

I would not go with this rom to be honest when it comes to gaming. I'd use Klaxosaur or other OneUI ROMs like TRR. Or if you really want to game on AOSP then go for LineageOS as it is one of the lightest on features. For kernel settings, set your cpu to performance governor on all cores and set min and max speed to the maximum available in the kernel frequency table. Max out your R/W on entropy then set your TCP/IP to Westwood. You can enable Zswap/Zram and KSM/UKSM too for possibly more performance at the cost of more battery. Try enabling Disable HW Overlays too in developer options at the cost of more battery also. All other kernel settings I mentioned can be changed in a kernel tweaking app, preferably hktweaks as it is built with exynos in mind.

Reactions: H MOUD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      THANKS FROM MY HEART❤❤
      LINK BEST ROM ANDROID 10 OR 9 GAMING🥰🥰🥰

IMG_20210422_142954_796.jpg
      crDroid 7.4 For G610X
      A11 | 32BIT

It's SGSI

BASED FROM eremitein crDroid GSI and @TheRealModder TheRealVendor.

Change log:
      V.1.0
      •Initial build

How to install:
      •Clean flash (wipe cache,data,system,vendor)
      •Flash CREATE VENDOR 2.0
      •Flash Rom file
      Note:i forgot whether i have added gapps or not.If you don't find gapps, flash gapps.

Bug's:
      Rotating your screen for example, will make the phone get soft-rebooted. The workaround is enabling "Disable HW Overlays" on Phh Treble Settings. (Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc Features > Disable HW Overlays)

Fix rotation by @Astrako : Flash it as magisk module

Download :Ggoogle drive
      Sorry,I'm remove link For a while,I want to fix can't boot in j7prime

I'm use Ares kernel 7.0 Reborn

Special thanks:
      @TheRealModder for vendor
      @Astrako for fix rotation module
      eremitein for GSI
      @SPARTANICUS and @bien2004official for AresKernel 7.0 Reborn
      @frap129 for spectrum kernel managerr
      @soulr344 and @ananjaser1211 for Display, Camera fix, and CreateVendor 2.0 in general
      Muhammad Ramdhani (telegram) For Tutorial

Screenshot_20210416-205112_Growtopia.png

Screenshot_20210406-111539_Setelan.png
      Nice work sar, very stable for now
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone