Crdroid - Android 12 Custom Rom

Search This thread

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Hey guys!!! Came across this new stable ROM in afh.... If anyone interested can enjoy this ROM... Link below...

This is for those who love Android 11.... Excellent customization with amazing battery life....

Mitico89

Dec 15, 2017
This really its really awesome, i barely got my hand on a pixel 4a. Boy i thougth there would be more developing going around here , given its a pixel. Well phone is solid (coming from a redmi note 7) , small phone surely rocks.
Yet i have a couple questions.
1.In magisk no modules availbles show up
2.Has any tried to used a different kernel here with CrDroid. ?
3. Are they any telegram group chat about developers updates.?

EDIT: I tried this rom and its solid. I barely used stock 11 for one day , and flashed this. have not used anything else but so far so good. ( just had to install the google phone app, since incoming/outgoing calls were not showing on screen, yet phone was ringing)

Reactions: Raj Pandiyan

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
This really its really awesome, i barely got my hand on a pixel 4a. Boy i thougth there would be more developing going around here , given its a pixel. Well phone is solid (coming from a redmi note 7) , small phone surely rocks.

EDIT: I tried this rom and its solid. I barely used stock 11 for one day , and flashed this. have not used anything else but so far so good. ( just had to install the google phone app, since incoming/outgoing calls were not showing on screen, yet phone was ringing)
It is actually good rom...
Answers:-
1. Brother sorry I actually dont use Magisk. So I cant answer...
2. Try Crdroid with bluspark.... I know there is very slight lag if you use just the rom.... Try with HDK also.. Both are really a good combo...
3. I tried finding out the dev Mr. Aperio Ostendo... He is neither in telegram nor in xda...But luckily found in Youtube (texted in a video of his too.... No reply as of now)...
lets wait....

Incoming and outgoing dialer issue should be sorted when you just update all the stock apps... Tried and lemme know... No need of that Google Phone app with less features...
The stock crdroid dialer is just amazing... Just do the update and a restrart... You should be able to fix it....

Reactions: Mitico89

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
It is actually good rom...
Answers:-
1. Brother sorry I actually dont use Magisk. So I cant answer...
2. Try Crdroid with bluspark.... I know there is very slight lag if you use just the rom.... Try with HDK also.. Both are really a good combo...
3. I tried finding out the dev Mr. Aperio Ostendo... He is neither in telegram nor in xda...But luckily found in Youtube (texted in a video of his too.... No reply as of now)...
lets wait....

Incoming and outgoing dialer issue should be sorted when you just update all the stock apps... Tried and lemme know... No need of that Google Phone app with less features...
The stock crdroid dialer is just amazing... Just do the update and a restrart... You should be able to fix it....

Was the dialer issue solved?

Meth0d

Jan 3, 2008
Since it's based on LineageOS how is the camera performance compared to stock? I guess you have to get ur own OpenCamera App or whatever you prefer and end up with grain in dark situations?

Mitico89

Dec 15, 2017

Top Liked Posts