• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

★★★crDroid+B14CKB1RD★★★Official[7.1.2][V3.7][13 AUG]

Normas Interruptor

May 3, 2013
New Delhi
### crDroidAndroid-7.1.1-20161210-oneplus3-v1.5 is up
How to flash this if i want fingerprints reader works?

As i already check the OP procedure.

Twrp 3.0.2-28
Beta8 fw+modem
Rom
Gapps
SupersuR5

But still no luck for fingerprints reader works....

Though camera not focusing and gps always shows incorrect location 😞

What should i do...

Sent from "Oneplus 3, with Oxygen OS beta8 (Android-N, 7.0, stock kernel, Official Twrp 3.0.2-1)" via XDA apps

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
on a previous version i don't recall the dm-verity message? is that common(normal)!!!

any one tried any sound mod with this rom (A.R.I.S.E !!)

Last edited:

EdHicks

Aug 13, 2012
The dm-verity message is normal with the new firmware.

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs
It's not necessary. Install with twrp -1.28 but don't immediately boot to system after you install the rom and gapps. Reboot to recovery and install official 3.0.2-1 as an image. Then install super-su if you want. Reboot to system and voila ... no dm-verity fail.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: theduke7

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
It's not necessary. Install with twrp -1.28 but don't immediately boot to system after you install the rom and gapps. Reboot to recovery and install official 3.0.2-1 as an image. Then install super-su if you want. Reboot to system and voila ... no dm-verity fail.

doesn't work...
the official is not compatible with the new firmware, it caused me a bootloop, and i had to fast boot TWRP -28 after a scare few mins when the device had black screen and didn't boot

Last edited:

EdHicks

Aug 13, 2012
doesn't work...
the official is not compatible with the new firmware, it caused me a bootloop, and i had to fast boot TWRP -28 after a scare few mins when the device had black screen and didn't boot
I'm on OB8 and it worked for me.