Create Tasker Profile for Edge Sense

Search This thread

Anakha56

Aug 10, 2008
Durban
Greetings All,

So I'm going to be honest, I am useless with Tasker. I would like to create a profile so that when Android Auto launches Edge Sense is disabled and then when I edit Auto Edge Sense is enabled.

The reason for wanting this is because I use an air vent mount for my phone and I have long squeeze set to screenshots and when you mount the phone I get flooded with screenshots.

Had anyone tried to do this before?

Thank you :)

j to the 4n

Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2012
apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda
Greetings All,

So I'm going to be honest, I am useless with Tasker. I would like to create a profile so that when Android Auto launches Edge Sense is disabled and then when I edit Auto Edge Sense is enabled.

The reason for wanting this is because I use an air vent mount for my phone and I have long squeeze set to screenshots and when you mount the phone I get flooded with screenshots.

You could simply deactivate it via the quicksetting?
To deactivate it via tasker you would need root.

a shell command with: settings secure put HtcEdgeSensor_Enabled 0 disables Edge Sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings All,

You could simply deactivate it via the quicksetting?
    To deactivate it via tasker you would need root.

a shell command with: settings secure put HtcEdgeSensor_Enabled 0 disables Edge Sense.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone