Creating Chinese ZTE Account now possible with email

Search This thread

William Guo

Aug 7, 2017
@Choose an username..., thanks, bro. I think my phone would be out of warrenty if I tried flash, so I would not flash my phone generally. However, there are so many people flash their phone in this forum, I do not understand, can you tell me the reason?

bkores

Aug 12, 2016
Staten Island, NY
@Choose an username..., thanks, bro. I think my phone would be out of warrenty if I tried flash, so I would not flash my phone generally. However, there are so many people flash their phone in this forum, I do not understand, can you tell me the reason?

Because this is a forum specifically for seriously customizing and messing with android devices. Don't you know where you are?

Last edited:

Aj-jss

Feb 9, 2017
Detroit
HTC Desire 816
Honor 4C
I don't think you would be out of warranty, just because of flashing a theme app, you're not flashing a whole new Custom ROM or other variants' of Axon7's ROM.
But anyways you can simply install other theme apps. They are better too.

Last edited:

front firing speakers

Dec 31, 2016
Great news, help please do with what goes into each box!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-26-12-37-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-26-12-37-02.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

XandeR180

Dec 3, 2014
Providence
Guys, I've just checked it out and the verification code is visible and working, so go and create a ZTE account until it isn't messed up. I can use ZTE Theme now
Remember to use desktop view for this website so that registering with email option will be possible.

http://www.myzte.cn/member.php?mod=register

Can you point me to where it allows you to register by email? That option seems to be missing.

Aj-jss

Feb 9, 2017
Detroit
HTC Desire 816
Honor 4C

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012
Guys, I've just checked it out and the verification code is visible and working, so go and create a ZTE account until it isn't messed up. I can use ZTE Theme now ?
Remember to use desktop view for this website so that registering with email option will be possible.

Hello, I just got a ZTE device, my frist one. I've got the Axon 40 Ultra. The link you provied back in 2017 doesnt work anymore and I have to create an acct in order to download themes or wallpaper and I assume to change the launcher. Think you can help me out?

CMPIXER

Aug 12, 2010
Hello, I just got a ZTE device, my frist one. I've got the Axon 40 Ultra. The link you provied back in 2017 doesnt work anymore and I have to create an acct in order to download themes or wallpaper and I assume to change the launcher. Think you can help me out?
I have found out how to change the launcher. Download the Nubia Launcher 1.0 apk and install. It will give you launcher choices inside the Nubia general settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, I've just checked it out and the verification code is visible and working, so go and create a ZTE account until it isn't messed up. I can use ZTE Theme now ?