Creating correct cfg

Search This thread

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
you must create new files bl1, epbl.bin, bl2.bin, dram_train.bin, s-boot.bin, dram_el3mon.bin.
0x0 - 0x2FFF = bl1
0x3000 - 0x15FFF = ebpl
0x16000 - 0x67FFF = bl2
0xA4000 - 0x223FFF = s-boot
0x224000 - 0x263FFF = el3mon
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/sm-g920f-boot-repair-exynos-7420-device-2198973

Code:
; BL1
DNW_STORE exynos down 200 20 IMAGES/bl1
; EPBL
DNW_STORE exynos down 200 20 IMAGES/epbl.bin
; BL2
DNW_STORE exynos down 200 20 IMAGES/bl2.bin
; DRAM TRAINING
;DNW_STORE exynos down 200 20 IMAGES/dram_train.bin
; S-BOOT
DNW_STORE exynos down 2000 20 IMAGES/s-boot.bin
; Dram EL3
DNW_STORE exynos down 200 20 IMAGES/dram_el3mon.bin
I told you, no need to create new cfg. you can use the old SM-N975F.cfg. Well, if you think new cfg must be created, then do it yourself... good luck

Last edited:

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017
trebuie să creați fișiere noi bl1, epbl.bin, bl2.bin, dram_train.bin, s-boot.bin, dram_el3mon.bin.

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/sm-g920f-boot-repair-exynos-7420-device-2198973

V-am spus, nu este nevoie să creați un nou cfg . puteți folosi vechiul SM-N975F.cfg. Ei bine, dacă credeți că trebuie create noi cfg, atunci fă-o singur... succes
alecxs
ai idee de ce mi se intampla eroarea din imaginea postata???
sunt disperat
Am distrus Samsung Note 10+ al soției mele
Am reinstalat windowsul de 3 ori
you must create new files bl1, epbl.bin, bl2.bin, dram_train.bin, s-boot.bin, dram_el3mon.bin.

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/sm-g920f-boot-repair-exynos-7420-de

I told you, no need to create new cfg. you can use the old SM-N975F.cfg. Well, if you think new cfg must be created, then do it yourself... good luck
alecxs
do you have any idea why the error in the posted image is happening to me???
I'm desperate
I destroyed my wife's Samsung Note 10+
I reinstalled windows 3 times
I tried windows 7 64bit
I tried windows 7 32bit
I tried windows 10
now I installed windows 7 32.bit
and the same error
do you have any idea
could you help me please

Attachments

• 20230125_121804.jpg
    20230125_121804.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017

look here please
from BL_N975FXXU1ASK7
cfg was created that killed my phone
and on my phone it was BL_N975FXXS8HVJ1
that's why I say that an old cfg was created
and I think that a new cfg must be created from the last firmware that was on the phone

Attachments

• READ ME FIRST PLS.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 21

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
you have just quoted me two times. find another person that can translate english into your language very well. try to understand what you just have quoted.

Reactions: notnoelchannel

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
this stuff requires expert knowledge. look I gave you clear instructions... go back to page 2.

if you don't understand what I said, you can ask for clarifying a specific step. quote the specific sentence where you're struggling with.

if you cannot create the files yourself, you are not qualified to next steps. creating that files is just one minor step on the way (I am a layman in this too btw, never used that stuff nor can't tell you something you couldn't have googled yourself)

you can read everything again and again. It's written there. you're welcome to ask things you don't understand. But please don't bother me repeating the same things again and again.

please, stop begging me for doing your homework.

Reactions: notnoelchannel

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017
this stuff requires expert knowledge. look I gave you clear instructions... go back to page 2.

if you don't understand what I said, you can ask for clarifying a specific step. quote the specific sentence where you're struggling with.

if you cannot create the files yourself, you are not qualified to next steps. creating that files is just one minor step on the way (I am a layman in this too btw, never used that stuff nor can't tell you something you couldn't have googled yourself)

you can read everything again and again. It's written there. you're welcome to ask things you don't understand. But please don't bother me repeating the same things again and again.

Sorry for the inconvenience
I won't bother you anymore

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017

hi alecxs.... can i ask you something??

bobbywan30

Nov 18, 2017

do you have any idea why this is happening to me in the video???

Attachments

• 20230203_094556.mp4
    40.7 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @bobbywan30 I think you may have some misconceptions on what XDA is all about.

Firstly, you MUST obey the Forum Rules. Do not post the same message several times, do not keep posting the same files multiple times, and USE ENGLISH.

Second, you and only you are responsible for the risks you take. If you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be doing it. No one is obligated to help you. This forum is an excellent resource to learn things, but we aren't a "software support" forum where you can beg and demand that people do things for you. You will often find that people are more willing to offer help when it's clear that you have a general idea of what you're doing, but no one here is going to want to spoon feed you and hold your hand every step of the way. If someone tells you that you're doing something wrong, or that you don't know what you're doing, that should be your indication to STOP and do some research to gather the information you need.

It doesn't matter how big your problem is; you got yourself into this mess, and it's rude to expect other people to dig you out.
    XDA at it's Finest!!!
    @alecxs and @adfree
    Awesome to see you two at it helping out!

Thank you 💯
    who needs the files
    can take them from here
    this tool is undocumented, couldn't find any information about, except what is already linked in thread.
    for example don't know what the 200 means. guess it's a timeout counter.

also I still don't understand how the location is determined where the files are written. my guess is, it parses the file name for determining the label.

please wait for new information.
    thank you alecxs for your patience with me. you are a great gentleman.
    thank you for
    0 - 2FFF = bl1
    3000 - 15FFF = epbl.bin
    16000 - 67FFF = bl2.bin
    A4000 - 223FFF = s-boot.bin
    224000 - 263FFF = dram_el3mon.bin
    1 downloaded the latest firmware from the internet
    2 i extracted sboot.bin
    I rewrote the files
    3 boom
    [COM8]Write thread Start################### 2023_02_05-16_36_542
    [COM8]Transfer Done : IMAGES/bl1 2023_02_05-16_36_652
    [COM8]Transfer Done : IMAGES/epbl.bin 2023_02_05-16_36_783
    [COM8]Transfer Done : IMAGES/bl2.bin 2023_02_05-16_36_221
    [COM8]Transfer Done : IMAGES/s-boot.bin 2023_02_05-16_36_546
    [COM8]Transfer Done : IMAGES/dram_el3mon.bin 2023_02_05-16_36_677
    [COM8]Write thread Exit##################### 2023_02_05-16_36_697
    thank you from the bottom of my heart
    may god give you good health
    you have just quoted me two times. find another person that can translate english into your language very well. try to understand what you just have quoted.