• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Cricket(SM-G360AZ) Galaxy Core Development

Search This thread

ibphantom

Dec 16, 2012
Niles
I see posts for every other carrier model but Cricket.

Can anybody make some pre-rooted Roms and a recovery for this model? I'm also here to learn if anyone has time to teach.
I'm currently on G360AZTUU3AOH1 and don't want to attempt to flash other versions(Like G360H or G360P) and brick my device as this is my only phone at the moment.
I'm rooted now, but would like to get an upgrade as there's tons of app crashes on the current version.

kireflow90

Dec 3, 2014
How did you root? Was it just an app like Kingroot? I'm looking to get root but I'm afraid of bricking my phone after all the horror stories I read.

OmegaDMM

Jul 27, 2016
Latest version of Kingoroot works on this phone and I feel that the kingroot apk would work but I didn't try it yet and had trouble with the windows version of Kingroot.

It amazes me how there is alot of work done on the G360H yet hardly any on the G360AZ. With alot of people using coreprimelte references it is making it difficult to secure good leads on ways to work on this phone as it is rather special I guess.

I hope someone can follow up on a recovery and rom compatibility info. Bought this phone as a cheap play-a-round phone only to find there isn't much I can do with it atm.

Reactions: kireflow90

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest version of Kingoroot works on this phone and I feel that the kingroot apk would work but I didn't try it yet and had trouble with the windows version of Kingroot.

It amazes me how there is alot of work done on the G360H yet hardly any on the G360AZ. With alot of people using coreprimelte references it is making it difficult to secure good leads on ways to work on this phone as it is rather special I guess.

I hope someone can follow up on a recovery and rom compatibility info. Bought this phone as a cheap play-a-round phone only to find there isn't much I can do with it atm.
    I did manage to get a Nandroid backup of the phone to my pc. Working on doing some tests to make sure it can be made into a Odin file. If so I plan to get it posted.