Cricket wireless LG Stylo 5 stock rom LG Q720CS?

Search This thread
Dec 30, 2020
i have looked everywhere and i cant seem to find the stock rom download for q720"CS" i need it for a reinstall of the stock rom and itll brick my phone if i install another carriers rom. Can anyone provide a download for it please?

Reactions: wesside298

Jeremy619

Dec 24, 2021
i have looked everywhere and i cant seem to find the stock rom download for q720"CS" i need it for a reinstall of the stock rom and itll brick my phone if i install another carriers rom. Can anyone provide a download for it please?
is this true?, will it really brick a phone if you flash a different carrier rom??, I too have a Stylo 5 with software issues, and need to do something myself, I'm on metro PCS, but unlocked, and a update messed my network setting up, and will only work on wifi now.. and I'm worried to about brickimg it

Jeremy619

Dec 24, 2021
hello..were you ever able to get the firmware for cs??
no, nothing, best ive been able to learn is the update was supposed to remove 3g options from phones, and messed up lot of people's phones, everyone says to bring to store and they'll fix by pitting new software in it, but not really a option for me as i live deep in the mountains, so ibe had this fire up an old crappy phone til i can get a ride to the city

Jeremy619

Dec 24, 2021
everyone told me to take my phone to the carriers store, and theyll hook to. their computer and reflash it good as new, seems the only option on stylo 5

Dec 30, 2020
is this true?, will it really brick a phone if you flash a different carrier rom??, I too have a Stylo 5 with software issues, and need to do something myself, I'm on metro PCS, but unlocked, and a update messed my network setting up, and will only work on wifi now.. and I'm worried to about brickimg it
I dont know as ive never tried it but from what ive read everywhere it will. Though you can unbrick it by simply flashing a compatible rom

Dec 30, 2020
I beleive i have seen the stock rom for that carrier. Ive seen it for pretty much all of them except crickets rom (cs)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.