Cross-Platform Games (PC/Android)?

Search This thread

Masssy

I was wondering if anyone knew any cross-platform games for the PC and android. I'm doing a programming project and need a few examples. I know that there is Critical Strike Portable, but are there any more examples? Thanks for the help.

Games using LibGDX should be directly portable to PC from Android and the other way around. Maybe look at some games developed with this, some of them must have a PC version.

However, these are the games I can think of
Angry Birds (Playable in Chrome browser)
Cut the Rope (Playable in browser)

Python.

Nov 4, 2011
Games using LibGDX should be directly portable to PC from Android and the other way around. Maybe look at some games developed with this, some of them must have a PC version.

However, these are the games I can think of
Angry Birds (Playable in Chrome browser)
Cut the Rope (Playable in browser)

Thanks for the help. But I was looking at multiplayer or co-op games not single player ones. So far, I have only found CS Portable...

Last edited:

keenofhiphop

Jul 30, 2012
there are the spacetime studios rpg star- pocket- dark- and (soon) arcane legends....
you can play them with android or ios or in google chrome

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app

Izzy Stinson

Aug 12, 2011
lols..this may be a greedy request. but does anyone want to try to port LoL or total war 2 on to android?

Sure porting LoL to a mobile phone would be a lot of fun but if you get the reality vision, playing moba games such as LoL on touchscreen would be very hard. Maybe only for tablets.

Why dont you try Legendary Heroes and Plants War on the google market

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

asian_boi

Sep 19, 2009
Sure porting LoL to a mobile phone would be a lot of fun but if you get the reality vision, playing moba games such as LoL on touchscreen would be very hard. Maybe only for tablets.

Why dont you try Legendary Heroes and Plants War on the google market

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

Lol...there is a reason why you would buy a bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone