Crypto

ink718

Jan 30, 2008
NYC
XDA is a tech place & Crypto does have to do with tech. Let the XDA community come together and create a XDA Crypto. It can perhaps take it off and become relevant in the blockchain. Also turn our posts/likes/points and other stats into XDA Crypto. 💪🏻💪🏾 🤑💰

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2017
Your local skatepark
XDA is a tech place & Crypto does have to do with tech. Let the XDA community come together and create a XDA Crypto. It can perhaps take it off and become relevant in the blockchain. Also turn our posts/likes/points and other stats into XDA Crypto. 💪🏻💪🏾 🤑💰
I wish xda gave my amout of thanks in bitcoins too. It happened once but then the alarm rang and I woke up :cry:
1613888611483.png

karandpr

Senior Moderator | Dev Committee Lead & stuff
Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Why

• Haha
Reactions: Raiz

ink718

Jan 30, 2008
NYC
U serious? lol. Why, because its the future of money. The future will be mining Crypto. In the near future phones will have hardware that will mine Crypto. Special phones will exist with hardware focused on mining Crypto. Just as they have gaming phones, which can mine Crypto as a better rate than non-gaming phones, which same goes for gaming computers.

• Wow
Reactions: karandpr

karandpr

Senior Moderator | Dev Committee Lead & stuff
Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
U serious? lol. Why, because its the future of money. The future will be mining Crypto. In the near future phones will have hardware that will mine Crypto. Special phones will exist with hardware focused on mining Crypto. Just as they have gaming phones, which can mine Crypto as a better rate than non-gaming phones, which same goes for gaming computers.
Can't wait to buy my new yacht using a battery-powered crypto mining operation.

CrySmile

Feb 22, 2021
Interesting proposal))) Create a local crypto)) Interesting, but on the verge of fantasy)) How much time and investment is needed for this .... And then there will be some smart guy who finds vulnerability and kill years of work. Just recently I read about how Stellar made a bug that cost them 10 million. The article is called like - https://stellar-wallet.org/arts/stellar-ten-million-dollar-bug.html

Last edited:

Knowwhat

Jun 29, 2020
24biz.biz
When the lockdown started, bitcoin's value dropped significantly, somewhere around 15k if I remember correctly. I saw it as the perfect opportunity to scalp bitcoin and make some money. It was a risky investment as I had no idea Elon Musk was interested in buying bitcoin, nevertheless I ripped 35k from my heart, the only money I had at the moment, and bought 2 bitcoin and some satoshi. I am glad to say I tripled the money I invested. Never rush to buy anything with bitcoin, use it for passive income.

Last edited: