How To Guide CSC change on Watch 4 Bluetooth 100% Samsung Pay Working

Search This thread

ansaziz777

Oct 24, 2008
Bangalore
www.techdoc.asia
****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

Spay.jpg

1. Open the Samsung phone Dialer app on watch
2. Dial *#272*719434266344#
3. Accept the warning Menu
4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
5. Install and reboot
6. Select United Arab Emirates and reboot.
5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Please feel to thank me if its working.

Thanks,
TechDocAsia

Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
This is my result...

SM-R860

Firmware Version:
FVD4 crap

Seems not working for me...

Will test later again if maybe my fault...

Best Regards

Attachments

• 2video.mp4
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

avirendra

Jul 3, 2009
****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

View attachment 5627771

4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
5. Install and reboot
5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Thanks,
TechDocAsia
One more warning

No s/w OTA updates after change of csc. You would remain on present version. No upgrades

Reactions: Dante63

Murali_ch21

May 24, 2012

Hi All,

View attachment 5627771

5. Install and reboot

Thanks,
TechDocAsia
Bluetooth version GW don’t work this way to change CSC. The process is through Odin wifi and adb steps. Still no luck for me. Anyone changed successfully please share the process. Thanks in advance.

ankushgautam

Mar 13, 2015

Hi All,

View attachment 5627771

5. Install and reboot

Thanks,
TechDocAsia
Confirmed working like a charm and also got an update after changing csc. So update is also working..Also managed to add indian cards… Thanks a lot for sharing this

Reactions: ansaziz777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.
    Also, I am getting updates(image attached)

Also, Now I can use ECG & BP too via moded Apks.

Thanks for this post🍻

Hi All,

Spay.jpg

5. Install and reboot

Thanks,
    TechDocAsia
    Can confirm that it worked for me and even updates are intact.
    Video confirmation of Spay and Updates
    I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.
    Also, I am getting updates(image attached)

Also, Now I can use ECG & BP too via moded Apks.

Thanks for this post🍻
    FVC8 is older as FVD4...

Maybe user with FVC8 can confirm working or not...

According to Google search this Code is since Tizen...

Best Regards

Hi All,

View attachment 5627771

5. Install and reboot

Thanks,
    TechDocAsia
    One more warning

No s/w OTA updates after change of csc. You would remain on present version. No upgrades