How To Guide CSC change on Watch 4 Bluetooth 100% Samsung Pay Working

Search This thread

vendn

Jun 23, 2022
Hi there!
For me it's calling from mobile phone...
How to send this call to watches?

vasantbala

Oct 3, 2013
I tried this on my watch 4, indian version. I set CSC to XAA and samsung pay is available now. XAA is US and tied to no carrier. I was able to update the watch later on.

VinayS

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
I have a watch 4 r880 which was bought in Germany

Its on FVD4 firmware.
Software version XXU

Trying *#272 code is not working.

Is there currently a solution available for changing it to India region.?

niff2005

Jan 11, 2020
I don't know why everyone wants to be able to change the CSC (which comes with a lot of risks). I managed to get Samsung Pay on my watch by just changing the region after I resetted it. For me it was as simple as that. Currently I'm back on my own region as I don't need samsung pay, I have the apk installed to remap the samsung pay shortcut to google pay which is all I wanted from SPay, but try that first instead of the csc.

avirendra

Jul 3, 2009
I don't know why everyone wants to be able to change the CSC (which comes with a lot of risks). I managed to get Samsung Pay on my watch by just changing the region after I resetted it. For me it was as simple as that. Currently I'm back on my own region as I don't need samsung pay, I have the apk installed to remap the samsung pay shortcut to google pay which is all I wanted from SPay, but try that first instead of the csc.
Can you elaborate how to chage region without changing csc

Niarbar62

Jun 15, 2020
****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

View attachment 5627771

1. Open the Samsung phone Dialer app on watch
2. Dial *#272*719434266344#
3. Accept the warning Menu
4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
5. Install and reboot
6. Select United Arab Emirates and reboot.
5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Please feel to thank me if its working.

Thanks,
TechDocAsia
Hi @ansaziz777 it seems that it works just for some regions even if is the same csc, is there any way to change some numbers in the code depending on the region?

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Funny.

This Code is really working for CSC INU... India...

I will record Video...

Need few minutes...

Edit 1.

Promised Video attached in this Thread...

Best Regards

Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Test.

From INU changed to KOO Korea...

Outch work as I see something on screen... I am not able to read Korean language...

Anyway...
Few minutes later I can check if this Code work also for KOO...

Because no idea if INU is only CSC of 70...

I can not check all 70 existing CSC...
Yes I can can...

But before I waste my time with...
:)

Edit 1.

Tested by me with SM-R870 and EVA8 Firmware... so older Firmware...

NO not work:
Code:
DBT
XAA
KOO

Only yes for India INU CSC...

Best Regards

Last edited:

yasht007

Aug 20, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.
Also, I am getting updates(image attached)

Also, Now I can use ECG & BP too via moded Apks.

Thanks for this post🍻

Attachments

• 20220809_083136.jpg
    20220809_083136.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220809_083942.jpg
    20220809_083942.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 23

celeror

Feb 28, 2013
Tengo Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. El pago de Samsung está funcionando para mí. Cambio CSC a XSG - Emiratos Árabes Unidos.
Además, estoy recibiendo actualizaciones (imagen adjunta)

Además, ahora también puedo usar ECG y BP a través de aplicaciones modificadas.

Gracias por esta publicación🍻
Hi, how did you do it? I have the mid-america version, and I can't find how to do it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.

Thanks for this post🍻
    ****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

Spay.jpg

4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
    5. Install and reboot
    5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Thanks,
    TechDocAsia
    Can confirm that it worked for me and even updates are intact.
    Video confirmation of Spay and Updates

Thanks for this post🍻
    FVC8 is older as FVD4...

Maybe user with FVC8 can confirm working or not...

According to Google search this Code is since Tizen...

Best Regards

Hi All,

View attachment 5627771

5. Install and reboot

Thanks,
    TechDocAsia
    One more warning

No s/w OTA updates after change of csc. You would remain on present version. No upgrades