How To Guide CSC change on Watch 4 Bluetooth 100% Samsung Pay Working

Search This thread

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

View attachment 5627771

1. Open the Samsung phone Dialer app on watch
2. Dial *#272*719434266344#
3. Accept the warning Menu
4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
5. Install and reboot
6. Select United Arab Emirates and reboot.
5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Please feel to thank me if its working.

Thanks,
TechDocAsia
I change csc on my Samsung watch 4 classic bluetooth version, yes i have option of spay but when i open app spay watch plugin is not support in india, then i download mod apk, now i add my card but is not activated. Ni activated card means no use of this whole process. I confirm Indian bank card not able to activate in this way

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
I change csc on my Samsung watch 4 classic bluetooth version, yes i have option of spay but when i open app spay watch plugin is not support in india, then i download mod apk, now i add my card but is not activated. Ni activated card means no use of this whole process. I confirm Indian bank card not able to activate in this way
Another thing what i found now i can't use BP and ECG app , i am stuck in this stupid thing, no way to get rid of it. Thank a lot

HalArcane

Apr 23, 2019
Tokyo
LG V30
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Hello guys !

I bought a really cheaply new galaxy watch 4... It turns out it was from another region model is Bluetooth only SM-R890.

I don't know from which region is it only has the option to choose countries like Guatemala, Costa Rica etc.

I actually DON'T CARE about Samsung pay or Google pay, the reason I want to change region is because I do care about Google assistant and when I try to set up Google assistant it tells me that my region's language is not supported, it doesn't matter if I change it to English from the US, it always state that my region's language is not supported and I can't set it up that's why I need to change the region.

I'm from Mexico I tried the code provided multiple times but it doesn't work it simply tries to call from my phone and it tells me the MMI code is not valid....

Anyone help! I just want my Google assistant to work is there a way around? Anyone have any different way to change the country code ?

Thanks

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Android Wear
Did you put the Smartphone assistant in English? Since you should not only put the Smartwatch assistant in English, but the Smartphone assistant as well. And before setting up the wizard, please close it on the 2 devices and then try to set it up

Moved to Watch 4 Classic 46mm from Gear S3 after 5 Years, immediately after first setup found out that SPay is still not officially supported in India on WearOS as well. Changed the CSE to MEA and the region to XSG and doing the setup after wipe reboot, lets see how it goes.

Edit 1: First time setup got stuck after Samsung account setup, watch kept showing "Check your phone for setup," but on the phone it was again searching for the watch. Reboot watch and then trying the setup again.

Edit 2: Setup was successful, SPay app is there. restoring data first.

Edit 3: Sideloaded the Spay Watch plugin and boom I am in all my old cards from Gear S3 are present, restoring them.

Finally back to Spay on Watch 4

Attaching some shots from setup.

Let's wait for next watch update.
Will wait for your response on updates, I switched the same for Gear S3 to watch 4 classic, Broken Updates are my fear to not moving on which CSC change.

Reactions: Brolly916

rexisrex

Aug 14, 2012
Chennai
Now i install mod apk in watch, ecg n BP are working again, but still my card not verified in spay in my watch, in my phone its works well
I can confirm once i went to MEA and XSG (UAE) everything works. I got the new fw update yesterday and that went smooth as well. You might first want to check if your cards are part of Samsung Pay issuer partner list( screenshot attached .) Not all cards issued by bankers are empanelled with Spay. Also every time you add/activate the cards, you'll have to authenticate it via OTP to registered mobile or email. My cards works perfectly. Also even after adding the cards in watch, not all pos machine works with watch. I got many working and few not going through. Also found that unlike spay in phone, watch needs to be tapped properly on the pos device for it to go through.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116_104648_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116_104648_Chrome.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
Please I still need Help from user with "India" SM-R875F

I need few files from:
R875FXXU1GVH1/R875FOXX1GVH1/R875FXXU1GVH1

IMHO no Rocket Science...

You can contact me via Conversation/PM...

Thanx in advance.

Best Regards

Adi619

Mar 18, 2015
New Delhi
I can confirm once i went to MEA and XSG (UAE) everything works. I got the new fw update yesterday and that went smooth as well. You might first want to check if your cards are part of Samsung Pay issuer partner list( screenshot attached .) Not all cards issued by bankers are empanelled with Spay. Also every time you add/activate the cards, you'll have to authenticate it via OTP to registered mobile or email. My cards works perfectly. Also even after adding the cards in watch, not all pos machine works with watch. I got many working and few not going through. Also found that unlike spay in phone, watch needs to be tapped properly on the pos device for it to go through.
Hi,
Assuming you own a SM-R890 Bluetooth only model.

I have the SM-R895F & after going to MEA there is no update.

Reactions: avirendra

rexisrex

Aug 14, 2012
Chennai
Hi,
Assuming you own a SM-R890 Bluetooth only model.

I have the SM-R895F & after going to MEA there is no update.
Yes I have the BT model. If you have the gsm keep looking for the update. Samsung has a monthly cycle for certain products and 2 months cycle for few. But if this India fw was kept unlocked to change to any csc, then updates from new csc is a given.

Adi619

Mar 18, 2015
New Delhi
Yes I have the BT model. If you have the gsm keep looking for the update. Samsung has a monthly cycle for certain products and 2 months cycle for few. But if this India fw was kept unlocked to change to any csc, then updates from new csc is a given.
Currently I've sent my watch to samsung for a motherboard swap. Will research before chabging this time. Without Spay, I feel the watch does not live up to it's cost.

govindsharma

Jan 14, 2009
Helo Guys I have one question .Can we change region of GW4 LTE and use all features .Some peoples here says to change CSC to UAE and i studied that UAE csc is XSG .But now after updating firmware to latest XSG is outer in CSC list .Like in CSC before updating FIrmware UAE is in MEA .Can anyone clears how to change region of LTE.watch.Thanks in Advance .I have INU and want to change it to UAE.

p51d007

Oct 15, 2007
Springfield, Mo
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Another thing what i found now i can't use BP and ECG app , i am stuck in this stupid thing, no way to get rid of it. Thank a lot
Try this link. Works perfectly.

avirendra

Jul 3, 2009
Helo Guys I have one question .Can we change region of GW4 LTE and use all features .Some peoples here says to change CSC to UAE and i studied that UAE csc is XSG .But now after updating firmware to latest XSG is outer in CSC list .Like in CSC before updating FIrmware UAE is in MEA .Can anyone clears how to change region of LTE.watch.Thanks in Advance .I have INU and want to change it to UAE.
Now Samsung locked the option to change region. if you have option, change to MEA, everything including spay works. But no OTA updates

Adi619

Mar 18, 2015
New Delhi
Same for me. I got update installed at Service center just one day before warranty expiry. But no OTA update
I visited the service center but they were not able to update it manually to the latest firmware. I've heard that LYS is a csc that has the updates and spay. Can someone point me to the adb commands to check what csc are available in the watch and what apps are available the csc.

Regards

avirendra

Jul 3, 2009
I visited the service center but they were not able to update it manually to the latest firmware. I've heard that LYS is a csc that has the updates and spay. Can someone point me to the adb commands to check what csc are available in the watch and what apps are available the csc.

Regards
Okay. I have GVH1 version with 4.5 UI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank, one more query, do i gave to select XSG or MEA-> XSG?
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/galaxy-watch-all-csc-details.3934522/
    Check this thread for CSC codes
    Hello all, i just changed the region on my watch 4 and setup samsung pay, but when i tap the card to any nfc terminal or a phone, samsung health app opens up automatically, this is soo weird. And when i tried to read the data that is being pushed during beaming a card, this is what i got
    Go to Settings > Connections > NFC> others > disable Samsung health.
    Hello all , got an SM R870 Bluetooth, changed region to MEA - United Arab Emirates, everything is working fine, got spay and updates are working. Have to sideload ECG and BP sometime later
    Bluetooth works fine. Issue is with LTE version
    ****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

Spay.jpg

1. Open the Samsung phone Dialer app on watch
    2. Dial *#272*719434266344#
    3. Accept the warning Menu
    4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
    5. Install and reboot
    6. Select United Arab Emirates and reboot.
    5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Please feel to thank me if its working.

Thanks,
    TechDocAsia
    Can confirm that it worked for me and even updates are intact.
    Video confirmation of Spay and Updates
    I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.
    Also, I am getting updates(image attached)

Also, Now I can use ECG & BP too via moded Apks.

Thanks for this post🍻
    Yes right, you won't know until new update happens.

And like you I have also updated the watch but just want to be sure before I proceed with CSC change.
    Also, I don't think there is an option to select XSG using the dialer code trick. There's only MEA.

After you select MEA and reset then reboot.. you can select your desired country..which is UAE, this is XSG.

You can change this region after a reset to any country in the middle east. So each region will give you a different CSC in the middle eastern aka MEA region.
    What has that to do with this thread? Google not working?
    I think he is referring to method above mentioned to change CSC of watch. I experienced this too. When we dial the given code on watch it get transfers to phone as a regular call.