How To Guide CSC change on Watch 4 Bluetooth 100% Samsung Pay Working

Search This thread

ariestein

Aug 16, 2022
Hi i am from Singapore, and recently bought a Galaxy Watch 4 from Korea. I could not change the CSC using your method
1. Open the Samsung phone Dialer app on watch
2. Dial *#272*719434266344#

it does not dial to *#272*719434266344# the error message was CONNECTION PROBLEM OR INVALID MMI CODE

Am i missing something?

my software version is R860XXU1FVD4
System version 11
wear OS version 3.2
CSC : R860OXM1FVD4

kindly assist.

Vijayvermaa

Aug 23, 2022
****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

View attachment 5627771

3. Accept the warning Menu
4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
5. Install and reboot
6. Select United Arab Emirates and reboot.
5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Please feel to thank me if its working.

Thanks,
TechDocAsia
This worked for me indian version spay is working fine but ecg and bp is not working i tried installing mod apk on phone but its saying no watch found

Pratham.p3

Feb 16, 2017
OnePlus 9R

dreamkiller18

Sep 24, 2010
Watch setup
Make: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Bluetooth (44mm)
Model: SM-R870
One UI 4.0
System version 11
Wear OS version 3.2
CSC at purchase INU ( india )
CSC changed to XSG (UAE) for SPAY

The *272* thing works. I confirm. Thank you @ansaziz777

Last edited:

LAJohn_1972

Sep 14, 2022
I own the Bluetooth version of the Galaxy Watch 4...

Purchased via Amazon in the US, but was sent the International Model (SM-R870) instead of the US version Model (R870)...

I've tried the dialer method and code *#272*719434266344# and receive the following message...

USSD code running "Unable to process the request"

Please advice/help.

Reactions: mrfatiga22
I don't know why everyone wants to be able to change the CSC (which comes with a lot of risks). I managed to get Samsung Pay on my watch by just changing the region after I resetted it. For me it was as simple as that. Currently I'm back on my own region as I don't need samsung pay, I have the apk installed to remap the samsung pay shortcut to google pay which is all I wanted from SPay, but try that first instead of the csc.
Can you please explain how you were able to change the country without changing csc? Is the watch 4 bluetooth variant you are mentioning about?

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
Dear adfree.

I have tested for you...

Still working in GVH2 Firmware if INU is set as active CSC.

Tested on my rooted SM-R870 GVH2...

Dear adfree. Feel free to ask and I will answer... :alien:

I love you.

Kiss kiss.

Bestest Regards to you...

_skay_

Sep 29, 2022
I tried this on my watch 4, indian version. I set CSC to XAA and samsung pay is available now. XAA is US and tied to no carrier. I was able to update the watch later on.

After XAA selection & reboot which County you selected?

Are you still getting the updates with XAA?

Also did it bring in BP and ecg features on watch with side load need of app on phone?

I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.
Also, I am getting updates(image attached)

Also, Now I can use ECG & BP too via moded Apks.

Thanks for this post🍻

Are you still getting the update and after XSG which country you selected?

Can you elaborate how to chage region without changing csc

Avirendra, did you find such way without changing csc?

Also I see you have great deal of posts, inputs and updates here. Appreciate it

I would like to your opinion that which csc would be better to make a choice MEA, XSG or XAA. The latter two are saying they are getting updates. Where as the one your watch 4 is MEA and you aren't getting OTA & have to rely on service center offline updates.

I'm looking forward to change csc on my watch 4 and hence such curious question since this is just one way street to change CSC.

_skay_

Sep 29, 2022
Confirmed working like a charm and also got an update after changing csc. So update is also working..Also managed to add indian cards… Thanks a lot for sharing this
@ankushgautam

Did you use CSC as MEA and UEA as country as there are users who aren't receiving updates on using MEA - UEA combo.

Please confirm CSC, Country you chose and if you received latest over the air update or not. Thanks.

ankushgautam

Mar 13, 2015
@ankushgautam

Did you use CSC as MEA and UEA as country as there are users who aren't receiving updates on using MEA - UEA combo.

Please confirm CSC, Country you chose and if you received latest over the air update or not. Thanks.
Csc MEA and country i selected was uae.. i have been receiving updates regularly after that.. even i coincidentally received an update just after changing the region and csc as update was the 1st thing i checked after making the change

Reactions: _skay_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ****Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any data loss or damage of the device.

Hi All,

I know everyone is frustrated that we are not able to change the CSC on Watch 4 Bluetooth version. I was keep on trying different methods and atlast i am able to change the CSC on my Watch 4 Bluetooth Model SM-R870. The funny thing is I tried all hard way and nothing succeeded. Finally find out a simple way to change the CSC.

Spay.jpg

3. Accept the warning Menu
    4. Change the CSC to MEA or SPAY supported Region (Its a one time change, be careful, you cant revert back to any other CSC)
    5. Install and reboot
    6. Select United Arab Emirates and reboot.
    5. Done , Watch will be reset and Spay will be available once after pairing again with phone.

Please feel to thank me if its working.

Thanks,
    TechDocAsia

@megamanhxh

IMHO user(s) reported Samsung fixed trick with India CSC INU... since GWB1

But System Shell Exploit still working with GWB1... so you can try other method...

STEP 1...
    Maybe this Video helps you...

In theory it is also possible to downgrade via netOdin back to EVA8 Firmware... for SM-R870.

Best Regards
    Can confirm that it worked for me and even updates are intact.
    Video confirmation of Spay and Updates
    Yes the process is irreversible, but i want to know what is making you want to go back to INU, there could be solution in future once there are firmwares developed , we can flash as many times as possible
    I was able to revert to INU using the System Shell exploit. Watch 4 Classic LTE.
    I have Watch 4 - Watch(BT)-SM-R870. Samsung pay is working for me. I change CSC to XSG - United Arab Emirates.
    Also, I am getting updates(image attached)

Also, Now I can use ECG & BP too via moded Apks.

Thanks for this post🍻