• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question CSC EUX

Search This thread

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The european csc shoud change when insert the sim card. My csc remains eux/eux/eux/eux. I did 2 factory resets and set up the phone with sim card in and csc remains stuck on eux. CSC for my contry shoud be rom. Does anybody have this problem? thanks.

Edit: so nobody from Europe has this phone?

Last edited:
Reactions: wappla1911

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Mine is also stuck in EUY \o/
I already got a replacement, as the old one didn't connect to 5g at all. The new one is OK, I received the service provider update as soon as I started the phone with sim inserted. Everything works, but csc is still eux, so I guess it's normal. I heard Samsung it's not doing country by country CSC's anymore on new phone models. All EU phone will have the same CSC, except for carrier branded ones.

On previous Samsung devices, I would get a carrier update based on the SIM card if I unlocked a carrier device. Unlocked versions did not get the updates. I believe it was because unlocked devices do not come with any carrier bloat.

I've heard the dialer codes to change it no longer work, but you can get the CSC software by flashing it manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: ione2380

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
On previous Samsung devices, I would get a carrier update based on the SIM card if I unlocked a carrier device. Unlocked versions did not get the updates. I believe it was because unlocked devices do not come with any carrier bloat.

I've heard the dialer codes to change it no longer work, but you can get the CSC software by flashing it manually.
On my replacement device I got the carrier update and as long as everything works, I don't care about the CSC version. But now I have a new problem with the second device. Camera has a pink tint on white surfaces. Bad luck I guess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The european csc shoud change when insert the sim card. My csc remains eux/eux/eux/eux. I did 2 factory resets and set up the phone with sim card in and csc remains stuck on eux. CSC for my contry shoud be rom. Does anybody have this problem? thanks.

Edit: so nobody from Europe has this phone?
    Mine is also stuck in EUY \o/