Question CSC for UK

Search This thread

Jono0907

Nov 29, 2008
I can't remember what CSC code the UK Samsung tab s8 ultra came with I flased the EAX firmware and don't have the oem unlock option I've waited 7+ days.

Does anyone know what CSC I should be using in the UK?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT
EUX for UK :) @roirraW "edor" ehT

1648735054946.png

Jono0907

Nov 29, 2008
Yeah this is really weird been on about 8 days now still not showing up did a odin flash of the EUX firmware signed in to Google and Samsung and have been using it daily. I did have the XAR firmware after sorting out another problem but can't see why that would be stopping it.

Screenshot_20220331-225011_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220331-225026_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-225059_Settings.jpg

• Wow

Jono0907

Nov 29, 2008
Really stuck without being able to root this tablet stupidly relocked the bootloader trying to fix another problem and have never got oem unlock back willing to pay anyone who can help me

• Wow

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Really stuck without being able to root this tablet stupidly relocked the bootloader trying to fix another problem and have never got oem unlock back willing to pay anyone who can help me
Tried a factory reset? If it's a model with a SIM card, try taking the SIM card out, factory resetting, and then connecting to Wi-Fi, then hopefully OEM unlocking will show back up. If it doesn't right away, try rebooting again. If so, then I'd actually re-unlock the bootloader before putting the SIM card back in.

No promises, just suggestions.

Jono0907

Nov 29, 2008
rmm state was from the original error. When i rooted the tablet originally i rebooted and the Tablet said it would not boot because it thought the tablet was on finance and you aren't meant to root tablets until you fully own them. I bought the tablet without finance. Stupidly relocked the bootloader to try and fix it and haven't been able to unlock it since. Do we know if the american Tab S8 Ultras (Non 5G) can be unlocked? Trying to rule out if it was running an american firmware at one point.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
rmm state was from the original error. When i rooted the tablet originally i rebooted and the Tablet said it would not boot because it thought the tablet was on finance and you aren't meant to root tablets until you fully own them. I bought the tablet without finance. Stupidly relocked the bootloader to try and fix it and haven't been able to unlock it since. Do we know if the american Tab S8 Ultras (Non 5G) can be unlocked? Trying to rule out if it was running an american firmware at one point.

Yes, my American Tab S8 Ultra Wi-Fi model was able to be unlocked as normal. I just had to connect to Wi-Fi, then OEM unlocking was available in Developer Options (before connecting to Wi-Fi, OEM unlocking wasn't even displayed as a grayed out option).

Then I unlocked the bootloader and rooted and all is well.

Jono0907

Nov 29, 2008
Still no luck Was already using my samsung account its connected to my phone/earbuds and all synced together but tried removing it and creating a new account with no luck. Samsung wont touch it because its been unlocked already. Not sure what to do now.

Reflashing with SM-X900_EUX_X900XXU1AVCD_X900OXM1AVCD_X900XXU1AVCD_X900XXU1AVCD.zip Now this will be the 4th time ive reset it and waited 7 days.

The only weird thing I have done other than relocking it stupidly was the one firrmware i flashed was XAR. I don't know if this is causing me problems.

• Wow

Oranath

Sep 1, 2017
Did you ever find a solution to this? Having the same problem with a UK tab s8 ultra and can't get the oem unlock option to show up no matter what I do

Top Liked Posts