CSL Mi410 touch getting weird

cyruskojie

Apr 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
need help..my csl mi410 screen had a problem. alway touch by itself, when typing message it type by itself. what to do?please help~i have tested all the custom rom available in xda. still no luck. :confused:

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
need help..my csl mi410 screen had a problem. alway touch by itself, when typing message it type by itself. what to do?please help~i have tested all the custom rom available in xda. still no luck. :confused:
this phone have are problem with hardware touch screen,try change you screen guard or dont use screen guard...

wesleyel

Apr 20, 2012
Abuja
Having the same issue too, its a nightmare. Sometimes I can't even answer a damn call, its so embarrassing and annoying.
Sometimes I feel like smashing d the damn thing on a rock or something, God help me.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

cyruskojie

Apr 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Having the same issue too, its a nightmare. Sometimes I can't even answer a damn call, its so embarrassing and annoying.
Sometimes I feel like smashing d the damn thing on a rock or something, God help me.

same thing here mate..love this phone so much, if only we have solution for this.

Arya_3RDNumber

Feb 26, 2012
Madiun, Jawa Timur
More option is,,change your Touch Panel with axioo Vigo410
Vigo has more high quality screen than CSL-Mi410 and the others

But,watchout about touch driver if you using Custom ROM
Need patch fix for properly working touches

Sent from my Spice Mi-410 using Tapatalk 2

Free Radical

Apr 4, 2011
I don't have the phantom touch problem but axis reversal bug is there since day 1. When the touch screen starts misbehaving, simply press the power button twice to turn off and on the screen (you must use something like the NoLock app to disable the lock screen) and the touch screen is reset.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on my AOKP ICS 8.6.1

Last edited:

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
More option is,,change your Touch Panel with axioo Vigo410
Vigo has more high quality screen than CSL-Mi410 and the others

But,watchout about touch driver if you using Custom ROM
Need patch fix for properly working touches

Sent from my Spice Mi-410 using Tapatalk 2
can you give me file touch panel axioo vigo410

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

cool down man,for this time we dont have any dev for this device,only rom ported except
aben,ardx and tj-style,but for now tj-style cant help we all because got broken hardware for this phone...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

thank you elol for your kind reply, i never use any screen guard. frustrated with the screen. thinking of getting samsung i9000.
btw thank you for your response.
ur welcome

philpilar

Jan 26, 2005
I installed abens CM9 kernel which seemed to fix the problem somehow. And I've got a nexus 4 on the way so there's really no need for me to spend more on this unit. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda app-developers app

Entrana

Dec 28, 2014
New Delhi
Ressurection :)

I dunno if anybody's gonna reply as the phone is a lost legacy now
But I broke the touchscreen over a year ago... and I miss the phone... so gonna do a digitizer replacement
Is the Huawei Ideos X6 gonna be compatible with Spice CSL Mi410?? I know its the same phone... but there's a minor digitizer size difference i guess
Anybody who's done the ditizer replacement for this device??
And I also do remember having wierd touchscreen issues.... Has anybody tried a matte screen guard??
I think it might just work... as matte works good even with sweaty fingers

adjidorporah

Dec 31, 2014
Special District of Yogyakarta
I dunno if anybody's gonna reply as the phone is a lost legacy now
But I broke the touchscreen over a year ago... and I miss the phone... so gonna do a digitizer replacement
Is the Huawei Ideos X6 gonna be compatible with Spice CSL Mi410?? I know its the same phone... but there's a minor digitizer size difference i guess
Anybody who's done the ditizer replacement for this device??
And I also do remember having wierd touchscreen issues.... Has anybody tried a matte screen guard??
I think it might just work... as matte works good even with sweaty fingers
i think it'll work, cause ideos x6 and mi410 basicly same phone
i've experiencing weird touch issues when i use high current charger...

Reactions: Entrana

Entrana

Dec 28, 2014
New Delhi
Charger Amperage?

i think it'll work, cause ideos x6 and mi410 basicly same phone
i've experiencing weird touch issues when i use high current charger...
Hello brother... So happy to see that we people still visit our phone's forums...
Thanks for the advice :eek:

Anyways you made me take notes...
I never really thought that it could be a wrong charger issue..
Can you please kindly tell me of what amperage is the orginal charger???
You must know if you're using it...
Because i lost mine a while ago...
And i've been using any USB charger which comes in handy :confused:

adjidorporah

Dec 31, 2014
Special District of Yogyakarta
Hello brother... So happy to see that we people still visit our phone's forums...
Thanks for the advice :eek:

Anyways you made me take notes...
I never really thought that it could be a wrong charger issue..
Can you please kindly tell me of what amperage is the orginal charger???
You must know if you're using it...
Because i lost mine a while ago...
And i've been using any USB charger which comes in handy :confused:
mine is 5v-1.0A
original from axioo vigo 410 (which is same phone but with different brand)
:)

Reactions: Entrana