You're quite rude considering you're the one who needs help.
When running Windows update, all the smaller updates go along fine after the first or second attempt. however when it comes to "Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586", the upgrade is downloaded, but fails with the error "We couldn't update the system reserved partition". How can I overcome this?
I already have windows 10.. Error message is for the update version 1511, 10586. Not for upgrade.
If i flash again windows 10, I would have a completely clean version of Windows 10, but when it will to update again with this version, I would have the same message right?
As my previous post mentioned, I seem to have bricked my device. Anyone who can help.Since I was getting the Error I tried doing a Windows recovery, and I seem to have bricked the device
1. Started recovery from Windows 10, and selected the quick recovery
2. The system rebooted and took around 1 hour to get to 5%, I thought it was stuck and rebooted.
3. It started again, and this time to complete 5% it took over 1.5HRS, and then it got stuck at 50%. Event after keeping it for 3 hours at 50% it did not budge (I had power connected)
4. I powered off the device, and this time when I rebooted I get the error Windows installation is corrupted, and it refuses to proceed or restart the recovery.
5. When I go to the BIOS menu (POWER + Volume UP), only two menus cycle the rest are not reachable. Menu options available are CONTINUE and RESTORE from FILE. However seems like the touch does not work, so there is no way of selecting this either.
Lesson, don't do a Windows recovery on this device