Cube Mix Plus / Cube i7 Book / Cube i9

Search This thread

Bub3d

Oct 25, 2006
I found it out.

I'm assuming it's rather similar if it's built closely to the TMAX Duo 10 (TM101W638L). You may wish to just take a multimeter to it and see what voltages you get. It should be rather similar to a real USB port since the pins only connect the keyboards to the devices (and the keyboard base acts as a straight USB Hub with a USB keyboard, ports and in my case, a fingerprint reader)
Pogo Pin Layout. (for better search results, could not edit the thread title)

It is needed to bridge the pin 4 and 5, or 6 and 7.
If the pins are bridged, the tablet switch current to the pin 1 and 10 and Windows 10 change to Tablet or Desktop Mode.
If the pins are bridged, the voltage on pin 1 and 10 is 5V.
If the pins arent bridged, the voltage on pin 1 and 10 is 5V too, but goes down if a load is put on.
It is just one USB Port in a double layout.
I tried to connect two USB Ports, but unfurtunally only one does work.

The pin layout is mirrored from the center to the edge.
It stays the same, from back to front view.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
VBus D- D+ GND VCC VCC GND D+ D- VBus

The connection direct to the mainboard is documented on the following site.(in the middle of this page, post from Gibel at 04/07/18)
https://4pda.ru/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t787626-2140.html

Last edited:
Reactions: johny.mnemonic

mobby_6kl

Apr 12, 2015
Hopefully this thread is just resting and isn't completely dead :)

Does anyone know if the Mix+ will charge from USB-PD at 12V? I want to buy a power bank for it but the smaller ones that I want for travelling usually only go up to 12V and not 15 or 20V. I'm using it with a USB-PD wall charger that goes up to 20V so I don't know if it'll work or just refuse to charge at lower voltages. Thanks!

derdigga

Mar 4, 2011
Hopefully this thread is just resting and isn't completely dead :)

Does anyone know if the Mix+ will charge from USB-PD at 12V? I want to buy a power bank for it but the smaller ones that I want for travelling usually only go up to 12V and not 15 or 20V. I'm using it with a USB-PD wall charger that goes up to 20V, so I don't know if it'll work or just refuse to charge at lower voltages. Thanks!

No need to worry, if you didn't buy a cheap Power bank with PD then it should automatically regulate the voltage, that is the meaning of PD.
I have also a Power bank which has an output from 5v at 3a up to 20v at 2.25a(seems to be standard for USB-C PD). My wall charger is the same, also USB-C PD(from inateck)

mobby_6kl

Apr 12, 2015
No need to worry, if you didn't buy a cheap Power bank with PD then it should automatically regulate the voltage, that is the meaning of PD.
I have also a Power bank which has an output from 5v at 3a up to 20v at 2.25a(seems to be standard for USB-C PD). My wall charger is the same, also USB-C PD(from inateck)

Thanks! But I mean if the power bank can do 12V max, will the tablet charge (even slowly), or will it require 20V and just refuse to charge completely? I can't find any documentation on what it needs. Since your power bank supports up to 20V, of course it works :)

For example, like this BlitzWolf claims 5V=3A,9V=2A,12V=1.5A: https://www.banggood.com/BlitzWolf-...itch-for-Samsung-Xiaomi-Huawei-p-1519986.html

The cost isn't the issue as much as the size/weight, most 20V power banks are >20Ah and are 2x as large and heavy, which is not great for travelling.

.oOOo.

Jan 5, 2012
Thanks! But I mean if the power bank can do 12V max, will the tablet charge (even slowly), or will it require 20V and just refuse to charge completely? I can't find any documentation on what it needs. Since your power bank supports up to 20V, of course it works :)

For example, like this BlitzWolf claims 5V=3A,9V=2A,12V=1.5A: https://www.banggood.com/BlitzWolf-...itch-for-Samsung-Xiaomi-Huawei-p-1519986.html

The cost isn't the issue as much as the size/weight, most 20V power banks are >20Ah and are 2x as large and heavy, which is not great for travelling.

I'm using that exact BlitzWolf power bank to charge my Cube i9. The Cube i9 normal charger delivers 12V so I guessed that a PD power bank with 12 volts should be enough.

If you live in Europe and buy from within Europe, you can return it within two weeks if it does not fit your needs. Amazon.de / Amazon.co.uk (and others) have coupons currently.

https://www.amazon.de//dp/B07ZVNF1D9
https://www.amazon.co.uk//dp/B07ZVNF1D9

mobby_6kl

Apr 12, 2015
I'm using that exact BlitzWolf power bank to charge my Cube i9. The Cube i9 normal charger delivers 12V so I guessed that a PD power bank with 12 volts should be enough.

If you live in Europe and buy from within Europe, you can return it within two weeks if it does not fit your needs. Amazon.de / Amazon.co.uk (and others) have coupons currently.

https://www.amazon.de//dp/B07ZVNF1D9
https://www.amazon.co.uk//dp/B07ZVNF1D9

Oh awesome, that's good to know. Yeah Amazon's the same price basically so I might just get one there and see if it works, thanks!

andrea8997

Jan 21, 2015
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Camera not attached

I have a problem. The camera is not working anymore, I tried to reinstall all drivers and to enable camera in privacy setting but nothing. I think that Windows 10 has problem with the camera which is outdated: it recognize the drivers of camera sensor OV2680 and OV5648, but the device isn't recognized as a Video Capture Device. Thanks for help in advice!

Reznap678

Jun 19, 2014
Keyboard issues after Win10 install

Hi!

I upgraded my ssd, so I had to install a fresh os… Everything works fine, other than the keyboard.

Long story short:

-Esc key not working
-My FN + Function keys not working at all.
-Function keys not working (F10 and F11 does something at least)
-I can’t turn on/off NumLock or ScrollLock
-FN + arrow keys are okay (page up, page down etc.)

Any idea, whats going on? I installed the driver pack from techtablets, then I tried the zip I found in this thread, is something still missing?

Edit: So I put back the original SSD with the original system... And my keyboard is still not working properly. Is there key combination that disables the top row, or what?
My keyboard was fine before the ssd swap.

Last edited:

shadyeclipse

Sep 24, 2016
CDK09 for the cube i7 book
I tried many combinations but no success so far. :/

with that keyboard it should be fn+esc... i don't know what else... have you tried to clean up all the pins of the connector with alcohol, to verify it isn't an hardware problem more than a sotware one?

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

CDK09 for the cube i7 book
I tried many combinations but no success so far. :/

or again, maybe legacy USB keyboard is disabled in BIOS?
try to enter bios while booting and check that

Reznap678

Jun 19, 2014
with that keyboard it should be fn+esc... i don't know what else... have you tried to clean up all the pins of the connector with alcohol, to verify it isn't an hardware problem more than a sotware one?

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

or again, maybe legacy USB keyboard is disabled in BIOS?
try to enter bios while booting and check that

I don't know what kind of problem I have. I thought it's a software issue since it was okay before I reinstalled windows. It might be a coincidence tho..

I already tried fn+esc, the bios thingy is enabled, and I am pretty sure the pins are okay, since the touchpad, USBs, and most of the keys are working.

Well, I think I will try to test the keyboard with a different tablet, and we will see.

Reznap678

Jun 19, 2014
Whatever, I decided to take apart my keyboard. I didn't see a teardown for it, so I made a few pictures. Maybe someone will find it useful.

https://imgur.com/a/1vLqZ79

Pogo pinout (like someone said few pages earlier):
5V D- D+ GND GND GND GND D+ D- 5V
It's just a normal usb connection with every pin doubled up (it's mirrored from the center), and there are two extra gnd pins.
There are no screws, only plastic clips. I started prying with a plastic tool at the usb slot, then behind the hinge, and I made it to the front. It's really tough, the clips are strong as hell.

PCB: GL850G 2.0 usb hub IC, and a small 8 bit microcontroller for the keyboard stuff, small ribbon cable for the touchpad, a large for the keyboard, and a small wire that goes to the pogo pins inside the hinge

There were only few screws inside, (self tapping for the metal plate, threaded inserts for holding the hinge in place) everything else is secured by melted plastic. I removed them with a small drill, just a little tap and the plastic breaks off.

After removing the first big metal plate, you will find a smaller one under that (same plastic holders), thats the keyboard.

I had to remove each and every key to access membrane. It's made out of one long sheet of plastic, folded in half, lightly glued together.
I break a few traces, but I guess that small area already had issues, I think one of the traces were already broken. At least I hope that was the issue, and it's not just a stupid coincidence again.

Well, that's it. I am not in the mood for repairing this crap, I need few weeks to calm down. :p

Last edited:

HifeFish

Dec 4, 2017
  • Download this package and extract it to C: (the path should be C:/i9/Install.cmd)
  • Go to (Windows 10) Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery -> Advanced startup: Restart now -> Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Command Prompt
  • Click on your username, enter your password and continue to the command prompt, then enter:
    Code:
    c:/i9/Install.cmd
  • Type exit and click on Continue.

Hi Wootever, the file from the link above is no longer available. Do you still have that somewhere?
It seems to have solved the problem calle89 describes in post #22. I have the same problem on a Cube Mix Plus: Camera drivers are installed, but show an error, cameras are wrongly listed as system devices, no cameras are found in the camera app. Installing the drivers from the first page and various combinations of deleting and reinstalling those devices have not changed anything. The cameras never worked since Windows was first installed.

etrek.tm

Aug 28, 2017
Cube i9 is not working - Please Help

Hello guys,

I have big problems with my Cube i9, but maybe these all by my mistake.

First of all i had an adapter through USB connection, which had ethernet, 3xusb and a charging port, so I was using it for ethernet and usb, it was working well, but one day, I tried that charging port, and my tablet lost audio through speakers and headphone, only Bluetooth was working for audio output. But after some time it started to comeback, with lower audio output from speakers and headphone, there was some noise (glitch) time to time. But still it was OK. By the way it did not charge through that adapter )))

Another day, it was plugged for charging with normal charging port, my son stepped on it and broke connection. Then i fixed connection but plus and minus was connected wrong. So it damaged my tablet. It was working, but battery level quickly dropped and i was never able to charge it again.

Please help me what could be damaged in my case, i am from Turkmenistan and we don't have here Cube service, local electronic shops did not wanted to try/fix it. It is also not an option to send to China for fixing, shipments too expensive and maybe it will not worth to do so.

Waiting for your ideas, thanks a lot.

Regards,
Etrek.

aalwani

Dec 8, 2010
Guys are your touchpad on the mix plus keyboad cdk09 still working after windows updates? it stopped working for me like a while back. I think after a windows upgrade. The keyboard itself is fine but the touchpad is completely dead, doesn't do anything. I need to know how to fix please help.

efestus

May 27, 2015
HEAVY problem on I9 and Mix Plus

Hi I have this problem on my I9 and Mix plus can you help me solve it?

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_125031.jpg
    IMG_20200511_125031.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20200608_212145.jpg
    IMG_20200608_212145.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG-20200430-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200430-WA0002.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 105

marcelodub

Jul 24, 2012
please. They could post the bios that corrects the touch FTSC100> ELAN2282.

The posted links are off.

Thank you very much.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Hello, sorry for the late response.
The difference on the HID descriptor is caused by an slightly altered ACPI table. This BIOS was designated for the i16 Book, but it's actually just an updated version of the same BIOS kit used for the Cube i9.

Here is a patched version with the ACPI table changed to match the old HID descriptor (FTSC1000 -> ELAN2282)
(Please use with caution, this patched BIOS has not been tested.)
Use with caution, BIOS updates are only meant for experienced users. Not as a "recommended" driver update.

Here is the official i9 BIOS:
https://mega.nz/#!eYxAGTpC!5YY9wfLyq-ma33W-3ERUGEqPgg3eYrI8levDKUqpV5Q

And the i16 Book BIOS:
https://mega.nz/#!DA52lDCY!hzfcgK_Sb5VGdCxieXqh8uX2aDXReutp1nzeuWP-mtU

Newer BIOS releases can be usually found here:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1347524064#category/type=0

please. They could post the bios that corrects the touch FTSC100> ELAN2282.

The posted links are off.

Thank you very much.

englaender

Aug 9, 2008
Camera not detect

I have a problem. The camera is not working anymore, I tried to reinstall all drivers and to enable camera in privacy setting but nothing. I think that Windows 10 has problem with the camera which is outdated: it recognize the drivers of camera sensor OV2680 and OV5648, but the device isn't recognized as a Video Capture Device. Thanks for help in advice!

Same problem here. All downloads are down. Anybody has a actually solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    wmyscq26.jpg

Details:
    • Display: 10.6" PLS, 1920x1080 with Wacom Stylus support
    • CPU: Intel Core 6Y30 / 7Y30
    • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515 / 615
    • RAM: 4GB Dual Channel LPDDR3-1833
    • SSD: Foresee 64GB / 128GB
    • Audio: Realtek ALC283
    • WiFi/Bluetooth: Intel AC 3165
    • Cameras: 5.0 MP, 2.0 MP
    • Battery: 3.7V x 4300mAh x 2 cells = 31.8Wh
    • Connectivity: 3.5mm Audio, USB-C, MicroSD, Micro USB 3.0, DC 12V
    • Material: Magnesium Alloy
    • Weight: 690g
    • Size: 27.4cm x 17.2cm x 10.5mm

Interior:

Drivers:

Misc (Hardware):
    Hi guys.
    Good news!
    About a week ago i installed my LTE modem i the i9 and now ive done some testing, and it works! Im getting around 15-20mbps up/down, which i think is decent.
    I dont know much about antenna placement, but i tried to place them so the battery wasnt in the way. if anyone knows anything specific about placement, please share :D

ive added some pictures and a link for the modem ive installed.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ME90...TE-4G-WCDMA-GSM-surpport-GPS/32548705742.html

Note: i had some trouble with the placement of the simcard. make sure the chip is right above the connectors.

Capture.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg
    I've created a AutoHotkey script to modify what action the gestures on the Cube i9 keyboard cover trigger. This script will disable the "minimize all windows" trigger whenever you swipe in from the top of the touchpad. It will also change the other gestures to something more useful.

To use this script, you need to install AutoHotkey first. AutoHotkey can be downloaded from https://autohotkey.com/ . Do not install the 64-bit version, but choose "Custom Installation -> Unicode 32-bit" during installation. Next download the zip file and extract Touchpad.ahk. Double click the script to start it. When the script runs, a green icon with an H will be added to you notification area. You can stop the script by right clicking on the icon.

I am using the following setup. Feel free to modify the script to your preferences. The script is pretty universal so it might work for other touchpads as well.

Swiping in from the top of the touchpad -> Do nothing
    Three finger swipe down -> Do nothing
    Pinching in with two fingers -> Do nothing
    Pinching out with two fingers -> Do nothing

Two finger swipe left -> History back in browser
    Two finger swipe right -> History forward in browser

Three finger tap -> Middle mouse button click
    Three finger swipe left -> Previous tab in browser
    Three finger swipe right -> Next tab in browser

Three finger swipe up -> Home key
    Swipe in from left edge -> Home key
    Swipe in from right edge -> End key

Known limitations of this script:

Because not all gestures generate unique key combinations, some useful gestures had to be disabled or changed as well. Gestures that share the same key combination and can not be changed independently:
    Three finger swipe down / Swipe in from top edge of touchpad
    Three finger swipe up / Swipe in from left edge of touchpad

In some keyboard configurations page zoom using a control+scrollwheel on your mouse does not work reliably. Use the right control key to prevent detection by this script.

Every now and then a modifier (alt/control/shift/windows) key can get "stuck" The wrong event will be send or detected. To get the keys "unstuck" again press down each modifier key once. If this doesn't solve the problem restart this script.

Changelog:

Version 1.0 / 2016-11-20
    Initial release

Version 1.1 / 2016-11-27
    Added "dumb mode" where the touchpad gestures key combinations are always converted, even when the input was from a keyboard
    Added detection of 64-bit AutoHotkey. Show alert and activate dumb mode
    Added code to prevent the Windows key getting stuck
    Updated the comments for pinch in and pinch out
    Removed the unused MouseRegistered variable

For more information, check the README in the script.

Code:
    ; Version 1.1 / 2016-11-27
    ; Srcipt by .oOOo.   : http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4422106
    ; Uses code by shaun : http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/36304-hidextended-input-devices-ms-natural-keyboard-4000-etc/

; ###################### README ######################

; This script will change how the touchpad works on a Cube i9 keyboard cover.

; To use this script, download and install AutoHotkey from
    ; https://autohotkey.com/ Do not install the 64-bit version, but choose
    ; "Custom Installation -> Unicode 32-bit" during installation.
    ; After installation double click this script to start it.

; The following touchpad gestures will be disabled

; Minimize all windows when swiping in from the top of the touchpad
       ; Minimize all windows when using a three finger swipe down

; Zoom out when pinching in with two fingers
       ; Zoom in when pinching out with two fingers

; The following touchpad gestures will be changed

; Two finger swipe left     -> History back in browser
       ; Two finger swipe right    -> History forward in browser

; Three finger tap          -> Middle mouse button click
       ; Three finger swipe left   -> Previous tab in browser
       ; Three finger swipe right  -> Next tab in browser

; Three finger swipe up     -> Home key
       ; Swipe in from left edge   -> Home key
       ; Swipe in from right edge  -> End key

; How it works

; If you use a gesture on the touchpad, the keyboard cover will send both
       ; mouse events and a key combination to trigger the action associated with
       ; that gesture.

; If such a key combination is detected by this script, the script will
       ; check if there were any mouse events in the 150ms prior to the key
       ; combination. If this is the case the key combination will be ignored or
       ; changed to another key combination which will trigger the desired action.

; Known limitations

; Because not all gestures generate unique key combinations, some useful
       ; gestures had to be disabled or changed as well. Gestures that share the
       ; same key combination and can not be changed independently:
       ; Three finger swipe down / Swipe in from top edge of touchpad
       ; Three finger swipe up   / Swipe in from left edge of touchpad

; In some keyboard configurations page zoom using a control+scrollwheel on
       ; your mouse does not work reliably. Use the right control key to prevent
       ; detection by this script.

; Every now and then a modifier (alt/control/shift/windows) key can get
       ; "stuck" The wrong event will be send or detected. To get the keys
       ; "unstuck" again press down each modifier key once.
       ; If this doesn't solve the problem restart this script.

; Actual AutoHotkey code starts here

Goto Setup    ; Start listening for RAW mouse events

; ###################### CHANGELOG ######################

; Version 1.0 / 2016-11-20
       ; Initial release

; Version 1.1 / 2016-11-27
       ; Added "dumb mode" where the touchpad gestures key combinations are
       ;   always converted, even when the input was from a keyboard
       ; Added detection of 64-bit AutoHotkey. Show alert and activate dumb mode
       ; Added code to prevent the Windows key getting stuck
       ; Updated the comments for pinch in and pinch out
       ; Removed the unused MouseRegistered variable

; ###################### START OF HOTKEYS ######################

#If ActivateHotkeys()

#d::
          ; Swipe in from top edge / Three finger swipe down
          ; Show Desktop -> Do nothing
          return

LControl & WheelUp::
          ; Pinch out with two fingers
          ; Zoom in -> Do nothing
          return

LControl & WheelDown::
          ; Pinch in with two fingers
          ; Zoom out -> Do nothing
          return

WheelLeft::
          ; Swipe left with two fingers
          ; Scroll left -> History forward in browser
          Send !{Right}
          ; Prevent it from firing too often
          Sleep 500
          return

WheelRight::
          ; Swipe right with two fingers
          ; Scroll right -> History back in browser
          Send !{Left}
          ; Prevent it from firing too often
          Sleep 500
          return

#a::
          ; Swipe in from right edge
          ; Open Action Centre -> End key
          Send {End}
          ; Make sure the Windows key doesn't get stuck in the down position
          Send {Blind}{LWin up}
          return

#Tab::
          ; Swipe in from left edge / Three finger swipe up
          ; Activate Task View -> Home key
          Send {Home}
          Send {Blind}{LWin up}
          return

#s::
          ; Three finger tap
          ; Open Cortana -> Middle mouse click
          Send {MButton}
          Send {Blind}{LWin up}
          ; MsgBox ,,,Cortana, 1
          return

!Tab::
          ; Three finger swipe right
          ; App switching -> Next tab in browser
          Send +^{Tab}
          return

+!Tab::
          ; Three finger swipe left
          ; App switching -> Previous tab in browser
          Send ^{Tab}
          return

!Right::
       !Left::
          ; These are send as part of the three finger swipe left and right
          ; Ignore them
          return

#If  ; This is an endif in AutoHotkey

ActivateHotkeys()
    {
       global TouchPadLastEventTime
       global ModifierDown

; Do not activate hotkeys of one of the modifier keys is physically down
       ; This allows using Control+WheelUp or WheelDown to zoom

ModifierDown :=   GetKeyState("LControl", "P")
                       + GetKeyState("RControl", "P")

if (ModifierDown != 0)
       {
          ; MsgBox ,,,%ModifierDown%, 1
          return false
       }

if (TouchPadLastEventTime = -1)
       {
          ; Run in dumb mode
          ; Most likely because the 64-bits version of AutoHotkey is installed 

return true
       }

; Check if we received mouse events in the last 150ms
       DeltaTime := A_TickCount - TouchPadLastEventTime

if (DeltaTime <= 150)
       {
          return true
       }
       else
       {
          return false
       }
    }

; ###################### SET UP AUTOHOTKEY ######################

Setup:

; Replace any previous instance 
    #SingleInstance force

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
    #InstallKeybdHook

; ###################### START OF RAW INPUT HANDLING ######################

; Based on the code by shaun http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/36304-hidextended-input-devices-ms-natural-keyboard-4000-etc/

DetectHiddenWindows, on
    OnMessage(0x00FF, "InputMessage")

SizeofRawInputDeviceList := 8
    SizeofRawInputDevice := 12

RIM_TYPEMOUSE   := 0
    RIDEV_INPUTSINK := 0x00000100
    RID_INPUT       := 0x10000003

TouchPadLastEventTime := 0
    ModifierDown := 0

Gui, Show, , TouchpadRawEventsCapture
    Gui, Cancel

HWND := WinExist("TouchpadRawEventsCapture")

Res := DllCall("GetRawInputDeviceList", UInt, 0, "UInt *", Count, UInt, SizeofRawInputDeviceList)

if (Count = 0)
    {
       MsgBox ,,No devices found !, Please install the 32-bit version of AutoHotkey.`n`nContinuing in dumb mode., 5
       TouchPadLastEventTime := -1
    }

VarSetCapacity(RawDevice, SizeofRawInputDevice)

NumPut(RIDEV_INPUTSINK, RawDevice, 4)
    NumPut(HWND, RawDevice, 8)
    NumPut(1, RawDevice, 0, "UShort")
    NumPut(2, RawDevice, 2, "UShort")

Res := DllCall("RegisterRawInputDevices", "UInt", &RawDevice, UInt, 1, UInt, SizeofRawInputDevice) 

InputMessage(wParam, lParam, msg, hwnd)
    {
       global RID_INPUT
       global RIM_TYPEMOUSE
       global TouchPadLastEventTime 

Res := DllCall("GetRawInputData", UInt, lParam, UInt, RID_INPUT, UInt, 0, "UInt *", Size, UInt, 16)
       VarSetCapacity(Buffer, Size)
       Res := DllCall("GetRawInputData", UInt, lParam, UInt, RID_INPUT, UInt, &Buffer, "UInt *", Size, UInt, 16)

Type := NumGet(Buffer, 0 * 4)

if (Type = RIM_TYPEMOUSE)
       {
          ; MsgBox ,,,%Type%, 1
          TouchPadLastEventTime := A_TickCount
       }

return
    }
    (discontinued)
    js57jee6.jpg

Details:
    • Display: 12.2" IPS, 1920x1200