Currently MT7-L09 unlock code is not supported

Search This thread

sauat

Mar 17, 2008
I`ve just received message from Huawei Service Center. Translated by Google from chinese.
"Huawei Dear user:
Hello, Thank you for using Huawei's products. Currently MT7-L09 unlock code is not supported by the application, and if you want to brush Root or third-party systems, you can go online to search to see if there is a corresponding method. After the phone application unlock code Root, if visual inspection is normal, there is no trace of man-made damage, but detected as root before, we will take into account the root does not touch the bottom of the case file to the user's security, free for users to handle; if due to the underlying root of the document, it will prevail according to the service center for testing.
Huawei Customer Service Center"

shm

Sep 25, 2013
I`ve just received message from Huawei Service Center. Translated by Google from chinese.
"Huawei Dear user:
Hello, Thank you for using Huawei's products. Currently MT7-L09 unlock code is not supported by the application, and if you want to brush Root or third-party systems, you can go online to search to see if there is a corresponding method. After the phone application unlock code Root, if visual inspection is normal, there is no trace of man-made damage, but detected as root before, we will take into account the root does not touch the bottom of the case file to the user's security, free for users to handle; if due to the underlying root of the document, it will prevail according to the service center for testing.
Huawei Customer Service Center"

me to :尊敬的华为用户:
您好,感谢您使用华为产品。目前此型号是不支持申请解锁码的,如果您想Root或者刷第三方的系统,您可以到网上搜索一下看是否有相应的方法。手机申请解锁码Root后,如果外观检测正常,没有人为损坏痕迹,但是检测出为root过的,我们会考虑到root未触及底层文件的情况下,给到用户的保障,免费为用户处理;若由于root的影响到底层文件的话,会根据服务中心检测为准哦!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone