Currently working mock location modules?

Caligula36

Sep 5, 2011
Ventura, CA
www.e36-tech.com
What are the currently working mock/fake GPS location modules for xposed?

Advanced Virtual Location used to work flawlessly under Oreo, it is broken now under Pie and later. (If someone has it working in 9.0, let me know how).

What are the other GPS spoofing modules that are currently working for 9.0 and above?

innit

Mar 31, 2011
Düsseldorf

Advanced Virtual Location used to work flawlessly under Oreo, it is broken now under Pie and later. (If someone has it working in 9.0, let me know how).

What are the other GPS spoofing modules that are currently working for 9.0 and above?
For me non of the gps spoofing modules worked. My real location was always revealed but I found a better way.

I use this old module (surprisingly it's the only one that still works on Android 10) to hide mock locations from apps that don't work when location spoofing is enabled.

And run this app to fake my location. No rubber banding, location stays pinpointed.

HHope this helps.

KineSight

Jan 15, 2017
I've been using the Smali patcher method to spoof PokemonGO. Works perfectly , no Xposed needed, just makes a Magisk module that tricks your phone into thinking that your mock location is your actual location.

u4icpain

Aug 13, 2010
Chicago

Running on my s8, Hades rom, Samsung one 2.5 ui for note 9, android 10...Riru, edexposed, magisk and advanced mock locations module of edexposed I'm chilling in the Midwest but Google thinks I'm in Mexico.

Attachments