Currently working mock location modules?

Search This thread
What are the currently working mock/fake GPS location modules for xposed?

Advanced Virtual Location used to work flawlessly under Oreo, it is broken now under Pie and later. (If someone has it working in 9.0, let me know how).

What are the other GPS spoofing modules that are currently working for 9.0 and above?

Advanced Virtual Location used to work flawlessly under Oreo, it is broken now under Pie and later. (If someone has it working in 9.0, let me know how).

What are the other GPS spoofing modules that are currently working for 9.0 and above?

For me non of the gps spoofing modules worked. My real location was always revealed but I found a better way.

I use this old module (surprisingly it's the only one that still works on Android 10) to hide mock locations from apps that don't work when location spoofing is enabled.

And run this app to fake my location. No rubber banding, location stays pinpointed.

HHope this helps.

Reactions: Eng.Raman

u4icpain

Aug 13, 2010
Chicago
LG G6
LG V30

Running on my s8, Hades rom, Samsung one 2.5 ui for note 9, android 10...Riru, edexposed, magisk and advanced mock locations module of edexposed I'm chilling in the Midwest but Google thinks I'm in Mexico.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210223-181130_EdXposed Manager.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223-181130_EdXposed Manager.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 1,374

Mrkunwaraaho

Jul 1, 2021
Any idea if this want to install on A series phones .. A12 .. still need custom rom ? or can be installed on Stock rom

Schoralous

Jun 11, 2011
Any other solid solution?
An app of mine still detects it and prevents use.
I have it working using the Magisk Mock Location module on a unlocked bootloader/rooted Samsung S5 running CrDroid/Android 10.

That module enables mock location without apps being able to detect it's enabled and some of the apps I use are pretty hardcore about detecting GPS tampering.

Then I use Fake GPS Location – GPS JoyStick app to set location or route.

Here is the full guide I used: https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-fake-location-android-gps-spoofing/

It's working but A-GPS data is not carried through fully.. yet to find an app that really cares about that. It will cause some apps to complain that your GPS Location is not accurate enough, but that's because of the missing A-GPS data.

Still playing with it and looking for a fix for the A-GPS data but it does work at least.

I'll post more if I find a fix for the A-GPS

Reactions: JazonX

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I have it working using the Magisk Mock Location module on a unlocked bootloader/rooted Samsung S5 running CrDroid/Android 10.

That module enables mock location without apps being able to detect it's enabled and some of the apps I use are pretty hardcore about detecting GPS tampering.

Here is the full guide I used: https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-fake-location-android-gps-spoofing/

It's working but A-GPS data is not carried through fully.. yet to find an app that really cares about that. It will cause some apps to complain that your GPS Location is not accurate enough, but that's because of the missing A-GPS data.

Still playing with it and looking for a fix for the A-GPS data but it does work at least.

Thanks a lot for this information, Let me give it a try!

EDIT: Its Fomey's SmaliPatcher.
Doesnt work with newer Android's anymore ... I've been using this for a while now.

Schoralous

Jun 11, 2011
Thanks a lot for this information, Let me give it a try!

EDIT: Its Fomey's SmaliPatcher.
Doesnt work with newer Android's anymore ... I've been using this for a while now.
Yeah, the problem is it's getting almost impossible to unlock the bootloaders anymore.

Why I had to step back to an S5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For me non of the gps spoofing modules worked. My real location was always revealed but I found a better way.

I use this old module (surprisingly it's the only one that still works on Android 10) to hide mock locations from apps that don't work when location spoofing is enabled.

And run this app to fake my location. No rubber banding, location stays pinpointed.

HHope this helps.
    Any other solid solution?
    An app of mine still detects it and prevents use.