Custom ADB Magisk Module Mod Maker

Search This thread

hsmith1514

Jun 16, 2010
Check magisk to see if you gave shell root permission. If you hadn't, do it and start over.
I tried running it again, but this time in addition to the Launcher Base, I also selected:
Install Home page Hotseat-App Drawer Columns-Icon Size ->
Install Row-Column with stock Icon Height ->
Install 5 Column-5Hotseat-6 Row
When it completed this time, everything seemed to work as expected. The only thing I noticed is that if I make a folder of app shortcuts on a home screen, the folder label doesn't appear. Is there another mod I should be selected to keep those from disappearing?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Shell already had root permission.
I did the same thing and it made one on mine. Here you go.
I tried running it again, but this time in addition to the Launcher Base, I also selected:
When it completed this time, everything seemed to work as expected. The only thing I noticed is that if I make a folder of app shortcuts on a home screen, the folder label doesn't appear. Is there another mod I should be selected to keep those from disappearing?
Most everyone wanted those removed so I did. I just uploaded a new one with folder text color options.

Reactions: hsmith1514

hsmith1514

Jun 16, 2010
Reactions: Tulsadiver

nickelnine

Sep 24, 2013
Google Pixel 4a
Thanks a lot. I'll give it a go as soon as I can.
Hi @Tulsadiver , I was wondering if you could kindly make me the same navbar icon like you did before with and without pixel dots? I have my latest mymagisk.zip attached. Also, as part of qs options, I selected no qs circles but the circles still appear. I'm assuming it is supposed to show up as Oreo qs tiles used to? Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• mymagisk.zip
    40.6 MB · Views: 4

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi @Tulsadiver , I was wondering if you could kindly make me the same navbar icon like you did before with and without pixel dots? I have my latest mymagisk.zip attached. Also, as part of qs options, I selected no qs circles but the circles still appear. I'm assuming it is supposed to show up as Oreo qs tiles used to? Thanks a lot.
The no circles option no longer works. I'll remove it.

Flash your mymagisk.zip and reboot. Open magisk app. Hit the disable button on the "Tulsadiver Mods for Pixel" module. Before you reboot, flash the attached. You should have everything. If you want the dots, take out the vrtheme/system/system_ext/priv-app/SystemUIGoogle/SystemUIGoogle.apk/res/drawable/ic_sysbar_opa_blue, green, yellow, and red.xml's first.

This attached module should work with future updates as well. You will have to remove both modules prior to flashing new ones though.

Attachments

• mynavbaricons.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 2

Top Liked Posts

May update has been uploaded.
    New update, new bootloop... 😔😔
    If you flashed navbar remover, unzip this folder and replace the one in the navbar folder with it and try again.
    If you flashed navbar remover, unzip this folder and replace the one in the navbar folder with it and try again.
    Ok!!! Replaced the files on Nav0 and make a new mod, working perfect thankYou a loooot!!!
    I will donate you! You deserve it a lot!!
    Shell already had root permission.
    Most everyone wanted those removed so I did. I just uploaded a new one with folder text color options.

Awesome man, looks great, thanks a bunch!
    Are you planning to make one of these for the 4a 5g? It looks great!
    I hadn't but nobody has asked before. I'll take a look at it when I get a chance.
    Any news about use this method in the december update??
    December update has been uploaded.
    is there any chance this will work on January update or they always need to be updated to work?
    I've reports that December works on January (I know they do on my Pixel 4 XL).
    Most of my mods are SystemUI mods and so if more than one is flashed, only the first one works. This ADB mod was created so a person could pick and choose what he wants and have it all in one module. That being said, I don't have this phone and this particular mod has not been tested by me (though I have similar mods on several other Pixel phone forums). You need root and of course you need to be attached to your PC. On first installation of systemui base, a pop-up asking to give ADB shell root permission will show. Please do so. THIS ONLY HAPPENS ONCE. If you miss the popup you will have to go into Magisk manager and give shell root permission there.

The purpose of this installer is to generate for you a custom module that you can flash in Magisk Manager. It will have all the mods that you have selected from the installer menu.

Custom clocks (date, etc) and internet speed indicators do not change colors due to light-dark background colors like the statusbar icons do.

I'm also including my Pixel Launcher mod. Also a ADB Installer. You can change app drawer background-text color (separately for light mode and dark mode), remove weather from Launcher. Change the number of hot seat icons on home page (and size) as well as change the number of columns in the app drawer. There is already a Pixel Launcher mod here but this is here fir those that don't want to use substratum.

ADB Installer Instructions-Root is required

1. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
    2. Starting from the top (usually best), select the mods you are interested in. Once completed, select the "Finish building module" Option. This will create a Magisk Manager flashable zip (mymagisk.zip) in a folder on your sdcard called ozop. Flash that to install your custom module.

Instructions.
    1. Unzip the enclosed zip file onto your PC
    2. ADB debugging in developers Enabled
    3. Run TulsadiverModsInstallerStock.bat (Give ADB Shell Root Permissions. If missed on first opportunity, turn on in magisk manager, superuser)
    4. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work. The only difference between the two bases is that you can change the color of the QS pulldown circle colors on the "color" base. Plus the "off" circle color isn't grey but instead the same as the "on" color only darker/dimmer.
    5. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
    6. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom. This will generate your mymagisk.zip module in a folder called "ozop" on your sdcard.

List of MODS Available
    Clock Format and Position Mods
    Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
    Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
    Navbar Height Options
    Navbar Swap
    Remove NavBar
    3 Minit Battery
    Battery Bar Mod
    Remove Battery icon, leave percentage
    One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
    Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
    Choose number of QS columns 4-7, 3 is stock
    Colored Statusbar Icons
    Remove Carrier Text Options
    Smaller LTE Icon
    Change QS pulldown circle color (for "colored" base)
    Smaller Statusbar
    Remove white gestures home_handle bar

Note Added a couple of wifi and data signal options.
    WiFi 1 and Cell Tower 1
    WiFi 2 Cell Tower 2
    WiFi 3 data 3

Includes a batch (.bat), and powershell installers, one for windows, one for linux. I don't have a linux computer so the linux Installer could have bugs.

If you chose "Small Statusbar", you are not done yet You have to go to settings system/developer options/Display Cutouts and choose the last option, "waterfall cutout" in order for your mod to look right.

Uploaded 5-5-21

-------------------------------------------------
    If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
    Feeling generous, send me a beer!
    --------------------------------------------------

Pixel Launcher Mod
    Start by picking a base. Bases come with, or without, a search bar and Hotseat heights The larger number of rows you pick, the lower your hotseat drops on your home screen. If your hotseat comes out too low, try again with a higher base.

Remove Search Bar
    App Drawer background color (Light and Dark Mode)
    App Drawer Text Color or remove (Light and Dark Mode)
    Home screen App Text Color
    Smart-screen Text color
    App Icon Sizes 45-50-56 dip (56 is stock)
    Columns (5-6-7)
    Rows (5 through 11)

ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 4-17-21
    Says 4XLbut should work on most, if not all, Pixels.
    I don't have this phone but current mods still working on February patch for Pixel 4 XL.
    March update has been uploaded.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone