Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread!
A new custom GApps package which contain minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality.
BiTGApps support, additional features like Battery Optimization for GMS Core and its component. Optimize APK files with Zipalign tool. Optimize application database with Sqlite tool.
An open-source project started with the goal of having a google apps package with minimal install. Minimal, but still provide proper Google Services functionality. BiTGApps build does not comes in several variants like other google apps packages. It comes in one variant only, The Minimal. The main purpose of this project is providing a custom GApps package that is optimized, manually tweaked, perfectly balanced and has no bloats at all. Simplicity, but straight to the point is what BiTGApps all about. The very minimal build size and additional features makes it different from other GApps projects. BiTGApps is neither a fork nor based on any other existing GApps project. Its a completely different project started from zero. The BiTGApps Project came into existence in May 2018.
- Android S (12.0.0)
- Android R (11.0.0)
- Android Q (10.0.0)
- Android Pie (9.0.0)
- Android Oreo (8.1.0 & 8.0.0)
- Android Nougat (7.1.2 & 7.1.1)
- Minimal build size
- Package size less than 90MB
- Enable Battery Optimization for all GApps
- Optimize Google Play Services for battery
- Optimize APK files with Zipalign tool
- Optimize application database with Sqlite tool
- Bootlog Patch for generating bootloop logs
- Safetynet Patch for passing CTS profile
- Whitelist Patch for disabling Privileged Permissions property
- Disable Privileged Permissions Allowlisting functionality
- Installation over Custom OS shipped with GApps
- Addon packages for supporting additional GApps packages
- Support YouTube Vanced Root version
- Ability to install YouTube Vanced Root version as Non-Root
- Disable Google SetupWizard installation
- Optimized OTA survival script implementation
- Install BiTGApps package directly from booted system
- Install BiTGApps package systemlessly as magisk module
- Ability to uninstall Additional GApps packages
- Ability to restore AOSP counter part of Additional GApps packages
- Ability to uninstall BiTGApps without doing clean installation
This post does not cover complete information regarding this project. It is recommended to read BiTGApps Documentation for detailed information. There is no reason to skip this step as everything regarding BiTGApps from Install to Uninstall covered in Documentation. Do not forget to read FAQ and Common-Installation-Issues.
BiTGApps App is used to get information of installed package and has direct links to the XDA Forum and source code of the project.
This project is maintained alone by me and putting in a lot of hours into it, to make it better. If you find my work good and it make things better for you, While not mandatory, donations encourage me to continue to further pursue this project and helps bear expense of resources used by this project.
Donate to The BiTGApps Project