[CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Search This thread

baggino

Jan 28, 2011
I have installed the syberia12 rom and would like to install the android auto and wizzard setup functions, which bitgapps version should I install?

Zuikkis

Nov 20, 2013
I just installed unofficial LineageOS 19.0 for herolte (Samsung S7), together with BiTGapps 44:

There's a problem that no push notifications are coming through. Whatsapp, Signal, Hangouts messages only appear when you open the app. Is it possible it's caused by BiTGapps, or is it a fault in a ROM? Or perhaps some setting I have missed..

I haven't tried any other gapps if it would behave differently.

Zuikkis

Nov 20, 2013
There's a problem that no push notifications are coming through.

I fixed this already, sorry for bothering you. :)

It was a permissions issue, for some reason Google Play Services didn't have the notification permission!

Settings->Notifications->Device & app notifications

Should be like this:

notifications.png

Reactions: pocketrule

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
hi, i'm on crdroid8 (adroid12) with
last bit + addon assistant
but not work, after reboot assistant don't compare from installed apps

Last edited:

Söykkis77

Oct 28, 2015
Hey, i just dirty flashed an update to lineageOS 19.0 unofficial i self built. Now for some reason when i enter play store it just gets stuck and doesn't load. Gmail also crashes. It seems to be a permissions related issue, as the logs look like this:

01-27 13:24:03.419 1126 2984 W ContentProviderHelper: Permission Denial: opening provider com.google.android.gsf.gservices.GservicesProvider from ProcessRecord{2aea4be 2517:com.google.android.gm/u0a109} (pid=2517, uid=10109) requires com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES or com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.WRITE_GSERVICES

I'm assuming i have to add the last two lines to a manifest somewhere, but i'm not sure where that is exactly. I'm also kind of confused by this error, as play store was working fine before updating (dirty flashing the rom and gapps after.) Any ideas how to fix this?

alexeei

Jul 2, 2008
i'm use this gapps at Poco F2 Pro, A12 Syberia ROM and when i'm try do dirty flash update of ROM, backup script can't do backup of Bitgapps, it simple say failed create backup. How can i provide you logs?

Top Liked Posts