[CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Search This thread

jaxkub

Nov 25, 2018
I installed bitgapps as a magisk module, apparently you can disable gapps from magisk?
When I click turn off bitgapps in magisk, they still work, after restart system they continue to work

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
I installed bitgapps as a magisk module, apparently you can disable gapps from magisk?
When I click turn off bitgapps in magisk, they still work, after restart system they continue to work
Check for this file and let me know.

Code:
/data/adb/service.d/modprobe.sh

EDIT: Are you sure, you have installed BiTGApps as systemless ?

Reactions: pocketrule

x2k13

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
No, no Telegram user, sorry. From what I read in the changelog, you rewrote the code for mounting partitions, so I guess it's there somewhere.

What's the difference between both, say, ways to mount partitions that doesn't like that new setup.
Then i will provide test build here.

Latest changes are fixes for the same, previous changes cause mounting error.

atriumdj

May 6, 2018
Good morning:

First of all thanks for the contribution.

I have an I9300 and I need the playstore. I have thought about installing BiTGApps-arm-12.1.0-v1.1-signed.zip but I wanted to know if it is possible to install it by flashing from TWRP instead of using magisk.

Thanks i wait answer.

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
Good morning:

First of all thanks for the contribution.

I have an I9300 and I need the playstore. I have thought about installing BiTGApps-arm-12.1.0-v1.1-signed.zip but I wanted to know if it is possible to install it by flashing from TWRP instead of using magisk.

Thanks i wait answer.
Yes,

Default installation is from recovery. Rest are features (optional).

Reactions: pocketrule

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
Hello!

I've installed BiTGApps-arm64-11.0.0-v1.1_signed.zip as a Magisk 25.2 module on a Samsung Galaxy M51 (SM-M515F/DSN) running LineageOS 18.1 (from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...l-eol-lineageos-18-1-for-samsung-m51.4252011/), installed from TWRP 3.5.1 (from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...i3-1-twrp-3-5-1_10-0-for-samsung-m51.4249719/).

The phone was originally running the latest stock Samsung/OneUI Android 12 ROM, so that's technically a downgrade.

However, although BiTGApps are properly installed (I had to reboot manually as the "reboot" button didn't work) and activated in Magisk, NO Google App is displayed in the app drawer.
Settings > Accounts > Add an account also seems to not be working (the screen "blinks" when I tap on it, as if a new window appear then instantly disappeared).

I've also tried installing BiTGApps from TWRP (that was my first try before Magisk), for the same result.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v1.2)

Changelog

• Fixed mounting of partitions
    • Re-write missing configuration
    • Allow switching Installer
    • Updated systemless installation
    • Several fixes to uninstaller
    • Initial Android 13 Support
    • Initial Addon Package Support
    • Minor improvements under the hood
    Instructions
    Downloads
    Social Links
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v1.4)

Changelog

• Updated privileged permissions
    Instructions
    Downloads
    Social Links
    👉 BiTGApps stable v1.4 fixes bootloop caused by missing privileged permissions.
    We have three Addons now

1. Assistant / Search
    2. Android Auto
    3. Markup (Image Editor)

👉 Get Additional Package
    BiTGApps Android Application also gets an update today. It now support downloading of BiTGApps A13 Packages. In our To-Do list; Adding flasher to Application, which gives you the ability to install, upgrade & uninstall.
    👉 Get BiTGApps Application
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v1.3)

Changelog

• Fixed bootloop in Android 8.x.x
    • Fixed bootloop in Android 9.x.x
    • Updated privileged permissions
    • Fixed mounting of partitions
    • Re-write missing configuration
    • Allow switching Installer
    • Updated systemless installation
    • Several fixes to uninstaller
    • Initial Android 13 Support
    • Initial Addon Package Support
    Instructions
    Downloads
    Social Links
    BiTGApps stable v1.3 is more likely a maintenance release.
    0RgvrIQ.png

Hi All,

Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread!

A custom GApps package which contain minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality.

Introduction
    An open-source project started with the goal of having a google apps package with minimal install. Minimal, but still provide proper Google Services functionality. BiTGApps build does not comes in several variants like other google apps packages. It comes in one variant only, The Minimal. BiTGApps is neither a fork nor based on any other existing GApps project. It's a completely different project started from zero. The BiTGApps Project came into existence in May 2018.

Features
    • Minimal Build Size
    • OTA survival functionality
    • Installation from Magisk App
    • Google Dialer Framework Support
    • Google Maps Framework Support
    👉 Frequently Asked Questions

General Information
    The main purpose of this project is providing a custom GApps package which is minimal, comes with unique features and has no bloats at all. Simplicity, but straight to the point is what BiTGApps all about. The very minimal build size and additional features makes it different from other GApps projects. This post does not cover complete information regarding this project. It is recommended to read BiTGApps Documentation for Downloads and Detailed information.

Support Project
    This project is maintained alone by me and putting in a lot of hours into it, to make it better. If you find my work good and it make things better for you, While not mandatory, donations encourage me to continue to further pursue this project and helps bear expense of resources used by this project.
    Thread closed at OP's request and will be reopened once he is done with the installer work.
    Thanks for understanding.