[CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Search This thread

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
Yes but for apps like FKM, Tasker etc. still payment was being demanded. Tasker explicitly displayed "No permission to check license". I had enabled pretty much everything in microG config.
There is nothing much to do with microG config, just systemless installation. Both BiTGApps & microG uses same config.

Are you sure you're using latest version of microG Installer ?

Reactions: pocketrule

jfromeo

Aug 7, 2011
Sorry for not being able to find the info, but is there a how-to about installing BitGapps systemlessly through Magisk?

I would like to install/flash it via Magisk and survive OTAs.

Thanks in advance.

amn1987

There is nothing much to do with microG config, just systemless installation. Both BiTGApps & microG uses same config.

Are you sure you're using latest version of microG Installer ?
I had missed out on the Systemless part and had just flashed microG in Magisk. I had flashed BitGApps later and that of course had fixed the "issue". In my secondary device (Redmi Note 3 running Havoc A10 ) flashing any regular GApps package would cause com.google.android.gms to keep the CPU0 at close to 100% for a long time as soon as internet access was enabled. This has now been resolved and I no longer have to worry about it. I will try to reinstall it the correct way later. Thanks.

frt550

Aug 31, 2021
Hello. Im doing clean install rom and bitgapps via twrp.
On installing bitgapps there is an error "unsupported SDK version".
Im installing BiTGApps-arm64-12.1.0-v1.5-signed.zip for 12.1.0 rom (lmodroid) and arm64 device (gemini). Also another gapps (nikgapps) for 12.1.0 are installed successfully. So might be the issue with bitgapps.

amn1987

Couldn't install MicroG v1.6. (systemlessly) in Magisk. Something about Custom Magisk although I am using official Magisk 25.2. But no such issue in case MicroG v1.4. However even after systemless install still the issue with paid apps persisted. BitGApps v1.6 installed w/o any issues.

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
List of Google Apps as Addons
  • Calculator
  • Calendar
  • Chrome
  • Contacts
  • DeskClock
  • Dialer
  • Gearhead / AndroidAuto
  • Gmail
  • GoogleTTS